Does Best Buy Sell this?

pokemonfan92

CAGiversary!
I have a question. Last time I went to BestBuy I saw this item> CLICK
I went to BestBuy.com and couldn't find it. I checked on Target and it said it doesn't come out till September. So whats the dealio? Is it in BestBuy or what?

[quote name='pokemonfan92']Oh okay...Should I buy it or is it just a waste?[/quote]

Well, it sounds like an R4 or M3 (correct me if I'm wrong for those that have those devices). If you're interested in playing homebrew on your DS, then it wouldn't be a waste for you.

[quote name='pokemonfan92']What does that mean? Should I buy it or will I just be waiting my money?[/quote]

...Do you know what this device does?

Yes I do. You play your own home brewed games, hear music, and watch videos. Is it better than buying an iPod video or what? What should i do?

...Use your own judgement for once?

For $40 you can do these things on your DS, but only up to 2gb, and you have to pay to expand over the included 128mb card.

If you want more, then you'd buy an iPod video.

[quote name='pokemonfan92']Yes I do. You play your own home brewed games, hear music, and watch videos. Is it better than buying an iPod video or what? What should i do?[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']...Use your own judgement for once?[/quote]
QFT. I enjoyed that. :applause:

[quote name='pokemonfan92']Yes I do. You play your own home brewed games, hear music, and watch videos. Is it better than buying an iPod video or what? What should i do?[/quote]
To give a real response though, I wouldn't recommend the device for your purpose, as it appears to be in your post. The device's expandable memory is only expandable to 2 GB. Music and videos are far too large for you to get any real use out of 2 GB. Homebrew, sure, the card would be useful, but there are cheaper ways to do homebrew that have more community support.

Oh, right, and the card only comes with 128 MB to start with. 128 MB isn't enough to make turd soup. You'd have to invest more in getting a bigger card almost immediately.

I'd pass.

if you're looking for homebrew on the ds as said above, get it. and i've seen them at best buys and targets.

No I didn't ask for a Pokemon Pearl or DS for $50! Yes My friend did steal the iPod but I didn't tell him! and Vinny, I don't give a fuck about what you said bout me! fuck YOU! YOU CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE! KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! fuck YOU! STUPID ASSHOLE! LEAVE ME THE fuck ALONE! KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR fuckIN MOUTH!!!

P.S. Who were you talking to Rocko? "OP you suck"

[quote name='magiic']isnt this the kid that wanted someone to sell him pokemon pearl and DS lite for around $50?[/quote]

Ha, I just read through all his posts, and God, he(she?) needs to make a decision on his own.(I have way too much time on my hands at 1 AM :razz: ) It's also interesting to actual know how much info you can easily get from posts like his, like he lives in Dallas, Texas, his name is most likely Carlos, and he was probably born in 1992. The DS posts must have been deleted, pity. I also just found it rather funny to see all his questions, plus his double posts that are posted less than 10 minutes form each other. He also got his "friend" to steal him an iPod. So, OP, why not just have you friend steal you this, so you can try it out? Or better yet, decide on your own to get Games 'n Music cart, based on what people have told you here?

bread's done
Back