Does Blockbuster give the same amount for trades as GameRush?

mick16

CAGiversary!
I don't have any GameRush stores in my area down in Jacksonville (man, I miss those stores in Michigan that I exploited), but noticed that my local Blockbuster had a trade in counter and was wondering if anybody knew if they give the same trade in credit as GameRush.

Thanks.

Wait...does Blockbuster sell consoles as well as games? I've been trying to find a good place to trade in some stuff for a PSTwo or Toycube.

they do give the same trade in price, but their game section is lacking compared to gamerush, and they often don't give the same deals, so you would be lucky to find a console at a regular blockbuster

Question..do they accept older sports games(gamerush)? My list kinda sinks down because of those games, really just want to get them out of there. As long as it isn't like 50 cents for one of them, otherwise I am just going to eBay them.

[quote name='Megalith']Wait...does Blockbuster sell consoles as well as games? I've been trying to find a good place to trade in some stuff for a PSTwo or Toycube.[/QUOTE]

They don't sell consoles. Well, at least mine doesn't.

If it's a franchise store then probably not. All the BB stores I've ran into here in MA that do trade ins are all franchise and their values are usually higher ($7.50 for old sports games for instance and they were paying me over $10 for Drake while the Gamerush thread reported 2 or 3 bucks).

Be sure to get your credit on a Value Card so you can use it any Blockbuster.

yep they do, but the selection of the games are very low, so i would recommend u to trade them in a FYE,ebgames, or gamestop.. (I live in michigan :))

o yeah i called gamestop and ebgames to see how much i would get if i traded in wario ware tocuhed eb was $15 and gamestop was $12.

[quote name='pop311']Does BB accept all video games and DVD's? Do they have good trade-in prices?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they accept older stuff (i.e. N64, Dreamcast) but I could be wrong about that. The trade-in values aren't bad at all - I bought Dead to Rights PSP at release for $30 at Fry's, then traded it in for $22 at Blockbuster. That's about on the level with Best Buy.

[quote name='pop311']Does BB accept all video games and DVD's? Do they have good trade-in prices?[/QUOTE]

BB normally only take trade-ins for PS2, Xbox, and GC. They normally take DVDs but not the cheap ones that you can get that have multiple ones on them or the old black and white movies.

bread's done
Back