Does Futureshop

Yes they do. But sometimes clever CSRs might try to say they don't, because BB and FS are actually the same company. But that's bull.

You'll never see a company that pushes their price match policy so hard yet struggles to avoid honouring it as much as Best Buy/Futureshop.

Like real estate, I find its about location, location, location. If your FS has a decent bunch of people, it shouldn't be a problem as long as you have proof (bring the flyer or webpage printout with you) and time (5-20 minutes) because they probably will call to check stock. I find BestBuy is better at pricematching, but others here have found it to be the very opposite. Make sure to bring some patience too.

Well, I was planing on using my 20$ giftcards to help payoff a Controller Bundle at Futureshop. They have it priced at 59.99, while Bestbuy has it for 49.95.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Like real estate, I find its about location, location, location. If your FS has a decent bunch of people, it shouldn't be a problem as long as you have proof (bring the flyer or webpage printout with you) and time (5-20 minutes) because they probably will call to check stock. I find BestBuy is better at pricematching, but others here have found it to be the very opposite. Make sure to bring some patience too.[/QUOTE]

Yea I almost never have issues at BB.

bread's done
Back