Does Gamestop have any deals?

sircheatsalot

CAG Veteran
when i say deals i mean those "subscibe to our magazine and save 10% on todays perchase." or "buy the gamestop card and save 10%" if they do can you list what it is i buy(magazine,card exc.) how much it costs and how much i save.

[quote name='sircheatsalot']when i say deals i mean those "subscibe to our magazine and save 10% on todays perchase." or "buy the gamestop card and save 10%" if they do can you list what it is i buy(magazine,card exc.) how much it costs and how much i save.[/QUOTE]

14.99 for the Gamestop card... gets you one year of Game Informer, 10% off all used prices in store, and 10% more trade in value for what you trade in.

[quote name='Roufuss']14.99 for the Gamestop card...[/QUOTE]

When did Gamestop's subscription go up from $8-$10 to $14 per year? It had to have happened within the past year or so because I remember paying less last time. :cry:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']When did Gamestop's subscription go up from $8-$10 to $14 per year? It had to have happened within the past year or so because I remember paying less last time. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Happened around March or so, if I remember right, at about the same time they added the 10% more with trade-ins that went with it.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']When did Gamestop's subscription go up from $8-$10 to $14 per year? It had to have happened within the past year or so because I remember paying less last time. :cry:[/QUOTE]

The $10 dollar card wasn't a full year subscription (although I forget how long it was for.) The price went up when they moved over to full year subs.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']The $10 dollar card wasn't a full year subscription (although I forget how long it was for.) The price went up when they moved over to full year subs.[/QUOTE]

It was either 8 or 10 months.

Walked into a GS yesterday and picked up Bang! Gunship Elite for DC for $2.50. Thanks GS. But no, other than that they don't have deals. Jerks.

bread's done
Back