Does Nip/Tuck have a complete series box?

No, not that I've seen or heard... I doubt one would even be released on blu if and when a complete set comes out... Only season four was released on high def formats, I assume low sales are the reason five and six are only available in standard def...

I have the first 3 seasons if you'd want to buy them (DVD). In mint shape. I'm assuming you already have them though.

DVD only on November 2. You know how some TV seasons on DVD just stop because of low sales, leaving the shows incomplete? Well they're a lot quicker to pull the plug on Blu-ray (just ask Burn Notice).

niptuckcompseriesart2.jpg

niptuckcompseriesart3.jpg

[quote name='Indiana Jones']DVD only on November 2. You know how some TV seasons on DVD just stop because of low sales, leaving the shows incomplete? Well they're a lot quicker to pull the plug on Blu-ray (just ask Burn Notice).[/QUOTE]The BR for Season 2 of Burn Notice was pretty much crap from a PQ standpoint, full of grain, contrast issues and the like:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Burn-Notice-Season-Two-Blu-ray/4799/#Review

Plenty of TV shows on DVD are only a marginal upgrade from the DVD versions (How I Met Your Mother S4 as another example), though lots of them are much better than the DVD version (True Blood S1 & S2).

If it's worth the upgrade for BluRay from a PQ and AQ standpoint, I'll pick up a TV show on BR versus DVD. If it's not, then DVD is the more effective option.

bread's done
Back