does The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition have any bugs or any other problems or are they all fixed

S

starmask2k3

And also are all the dlc on the disc or is it a code

I was also wondering about this, thought of trying to trade my xbox 360 version of skyrim to someone for their ps3 version. But then i read about all the game freezing bugs, but not sure if they have ever been fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno. Too expensive for my taste right now. I am a CAG after all. I would imagine all DLC is on disc from their previous GOTY releases and such.

From what I understand, bugs that had not been fixed before the release of the Legendary ed. still did not get fixed.  It's the same game + the DLC (which I also believe is on-disk).  

I know it's been said before, but I suppose it bears repeating - if you have a PC that will run it, that is by far the best way to go.  I'm even one of those guys who prefers to get games on consoles but with Skyrim it's night & day.  

From what I understand, bugs that had not been fixed before the release of the Legendary ed. still did not get fixed. It's the same game + the DLC (which I also believe is on-disk).

I know it's been said before, but I suppose it bears repeating - if you have a PC that will run it, that is by far the best way to go. I'm even one of those guys who prefers to get games on consoles but with Skyrim it's night & day.
agreed. general consensus by almost everyone is if you have a good enough pc to run it, then get it on pc. consoles versions are almost unplayable with tons of game breaking bugs

bread's done
Back