Does the PS3 still come with Talladega Nights?

Collectordragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I remember it was only supposed to be with the first 500,000 consoles but has Sony even made that many yet, at least for the North American market?

I've seen people buying them recently who got it, and some who didn't.

On the front of the box, in the lower right hand side there is a picture of the Blu-Ray movie cover. So if you see that, it should have it inside.

Around Plano/Dallas most of them come with it according to the store people. They'll even allow an exhchange at Best Buy.

I think if they are still having it, it must be returns, and BB sort of had to since it said it was included in with the PS3 in this week or last week's ad.

I don't think so, because it was only supposed to be the first 500,000 PS3s to have it.

[quote name='Thongsy']I think if they are still having it, it must be returns, and BB sort of had to since it said it was included in with the PS3 in this week or last week's ad.[/QUOTE]
One the the BB's near me had signs posted saying it was an error and it was not included.

[quote name='Stunt']I don't think so, because it was only supposed to be the first 500,000 PS3s to have it.[/QUOTE]

But have that many been made or sold yet? Either way I think Sony should have continued that promotion for a while considering how expensive the system is and the fact it doesn't come with any games. It also encourages people to watch Blu-Ray movies.

I recently bought a 20GB at Target and it came with it... the store clerk said they had their shipment in this past Tuesday... (I got it Thursday.) They had 2 60's and 3 20's.

*shrug* It's a craptacular movie... but hey, it's free if you can get it... :)

Well the stickier on the lower right I mentioned before was on the box when I picked mine up at Gamestop. So if it wasn't just something they did, then I'd suggest looking for that still.

No. No free TN anymore unless its a returned system. This has been mentioned so many damn times in the past 2 weeks. I imagine another thread will pop-up shortly.

I will probably sell my Talladega movie on ebay once more people get their ps3 without a copy. I really dont care about the movie so hopefully I will make $12 of it.

Mine wasn't a returned system and it came with it. And it had no sticker on it indicating it came with a free movie.

So indeed, there is nefariousness afoot!

:D

[quote name='Mechafenris']Mine wasn't a returned system and it came with it. And it had no sticker on it indicating it came with a free movie.

So indeed, there is nefariousness afoot!

:D[/QUOTE]

Mine did not have a sticker and did not have a free movie. Either the sticker was removed, or Sony just forgot to add it.

[quote name='gizmogc']Mine did not have a sticker and did not have a free movie. Either the sticker was removed, or Sony just forgot to add it.[/QUOTE]

It didn't look like on my box that the sticker was removed that I can tell... but the 60's in the cabinet with the 20 I bought did indeed have those stickers. The movie was not a compelling factor in my purchase, but it is nice to have I suppose. Who knows? It could have been scraped off when they shoved the boxes into the locked cabinet at Target...

The movie was okay. I had to exchange my PS3 and losing the movie wasn't a big deal. I didn't really want to see Will Ferrell running in his underwear in HD anyways. They should have included a more "action oriented" film to show off the real HD effects and the benefits of picture quality and sound quality in a movie like that. No biggie losing Talladega Nights

bread's done
Back