Does this seem fraudulent?

Jon Bon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I sold my Wii on ebay on wednesday and am still waiting for this person to pay. When I sent her an invoice, this was her response:

Hi. I saw the invoice for the wii, but as I tried to explain to you, the user id that won the auction (xxxxxxx), does not have a paypal account, so I can not pay you from the invoice. Please send me your ebay user id, the one that I use to send you the money on Paypal (I guess your email that Paypal uses to send you the money is what I need). That way I can use my Paypal account to send you the money. I will have to pay you tonight since I am leaving for work now, and you can just mail it out Monday. Any questions, please email me directly at [email protected]
Thanks
Judi

Now, she is wanting to pay through her user ID that did not win the auction (her user ID has 365 feedback (100% positive)). The account that won has 0 feedback. This seems pretty bizarre to me, what do you guys think?

I would certainly ask her why she didn't bid with the other account. Depending on how full of shit that answer is, I'd choose what to do next.

bread's done
Back