Does Twisted Metal Black deserve to get a "greatest Hits" on it?

Spriggan240

CAGiversary!
I think it does. But Ive heard of some people that have played it and didnt like it. It's only 20 bucks at Best Buy. I say get it. It's a "Must Have" for any collector of good games.

Well actually Scrubking, those are just pre-requisites (spelling?) Some companies reach that said amount and they can choose whether or not they choose to go GH.
Well if they do reach that amount, and a certain amount of months have passed since the game was released then it is a GH. Then take GTAIII for example...it definetly passed that time and amount of copies sold...but they waited a long time before making it a GH, because why make it GH when they are still selling it for 50 bucks.
Some GH aren't exactly the best games out there...they just made the pre-requisites

It's really just a nice way of labeling it as a bargin bin purchase. After the sales die down and they done see much money coming from it they change the label to try and spark more interest/sales with a reduced price for anyone who didnt buy it at full price.

Also TMB is a pretty good game, Lots of large stages, a story and solid graphics for the most part, it's a lot better than the last few TMs.

Twisted Metal: Black is my favorite Twisted Metal, but i also liked TM 3 and 4, i thought they were great. i like TM 2 and never played the original.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']Twisted Metal: Black is my favorite Twisted Metal, but i also liked TM 3 and 4, i thought they were great. i like TM 2 and never played the original.[/quote]

U HAVENT PLAYED THE ORIGINAL!? :x PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!

"then that must mean its pretty good."

Just because a game sells well, by no means mean that it's a good game. Plenty of bad or mediocre games sell great, and plenty of great games (Like Beyond Good and Evil) sell horribly.

[quote name='JoeySweredoski']"then that must mean its pretty good."

Just because a game sells well, by no means mean that it's a good game. Plenty of bad or mediocre games sell great, and plenty of great games (Like Beyond Good and Evil) sell horribly.[/quote]

yea, i now what u mean by that. but you got your facts wrong about beyond good and evil. It actullay selled pretty good and it was a sucky game. Same with prince of persia. Juts because of the publicity the games got. Without it, i bet you 2 people would have bought the game and the rest wouldnt care.

Off Topic: I hate to disagree with you Sprig, but games such as Beyond Good & Evil and Prince of Persia did very poorly compared to the other games that come out during that time period. They did not sell well at all, which is why we saw the drastic price change on BG&E and the "Buy POP and get Splinter Cell".
Even then it still hasn't helped, and by no means were they "sucky" games. I remember being at Gamestop and one guy was deciding on buy a used Socom or a used Splinter Cell. I told him that if he bought Prince of Persia he could get Splinter Cell for free. Even then he didn't want PoP. It's really that a lot of consumers don't give certaing games a try.
On Topic: It is true though, there are plenty of bad mediocre games that get to become GH just cause they met requirements. I mean look how much Matrix sold, and it was pretty mediocre ( I didn have fun with it, but I really felt cheated when I bought it for $50), since it still sells then have not made it into a GH. I mean isn't the Scooby Doo game a GH...and I don't really see it as being a stellar game you know.

bread's done
Back