Does your 7-11 sell iPods and Oxygen in a can? Mine does.

[quote name='One51']I know Im late, but when Halo 2 launched my 7-11 had it for $40...

I didnt know about this website back then or else I woulda mentioned it....[/QUOTE]

Uuuuuh... ok?

[quote name='CheapyD']
oxygencan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Two flavors of oxygen? I'd pick the forest flavor over regular blah air.

[quote name='CheapyD']
oxygencan.jpg

[/quote]

The top one has a minty fresh smell while the bottom one has a grapefruit-ish smell. Apparently they can give you some kind of a boost of energy if you're feeling sleepy, sluggish, or just out of breath or something. Or if you're in a small enclosed space and somebody lets out a juicy one...

Reminds me of those oxygen bars or whatever that I saw while in vegas...

Hey Cheapy,

Kurosenshi here. I live in the Meguro section of Tokyo, and like you am a New Yorker living in Japan (love the podcast, and yes I know Twilo). In any case, a co-worker of my girlfriend's who lives in Naka-Meguro managed to pick up a Wii just last week in a Family Mart near her place. I couldn't believe it. She said there were just two sitting on the shelf, and after a recent nabe party where a friend brought one over for us to try, she couldn't resist buying one when it was sitting in front of her. I'd have to say that beats 7-11's iPods and Oxygen!

Kurosenshi---The Destroyer of Worlds

[quote name='iowaholdem']Actually, pure oxygen in a can would be awesome. It'd be very relaxing - and almost like laughing gas. The air we breathe is only like 5% oxygen or something like that, so most people don't understand how good pure oxygen is.[/quote]

yeah! I went to some oxygen bar, and it felt a million times better than being outside breathing smog :drool:

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']It's funny that there's a shortage of iPods in America, but theres enough to store dozens in 7-11's across Japan.

Way to go Apple.[/quote]

And the odd thing, You can stand on one street corner and see (3) 7-11's ;) I used to live in Iwakuni (Yamaguchi Prefecture) for a couple of years.

My favorite odd ball thing I used to eat was some kind of Squid jerky. Delicious.

[quote name='Scorch']Sausage pringles? Cheese and potatoes? WTF? Sorry, once I pop one of those open, i'm pretty sure that I CAN stop.[/quote]

CLEARLY You don't know whats good. :p Mmmm...pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes....

The oxygen in a can thing is kinda cool too. I wonder if they'll come out with Cheese and potato flavored Oxygen?

A local chain called "On The Run" (they sell gas as well as being a 711esk store) sells some sort of oxygen in a can...but it looks stupid as hell so I never bought it.

lol, that's freakin hilarious. There was one in West-ATL that sold Dom Perignon, Crystal and illegal Cuban cigars.

I like Cheese & Potato flavor pringles (how the hell do they get them to taste like potatoes?)

[quote name='Rollett']I want a freaken Sausage pringles contest Cheapy!

Who's with me?![/quote]

I don't know if it is just me, but those sound horrible.:puke:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']lol, that's freakin hilarious. There was one in West-ATL that sold Dom Perignon, Crystal and illegal Cuban cigars.

I like Cheese & Potato flavor pringles (how the hell do they get them to taste like potatoes?)[/quote]

...aren't they made out of potatoes?

[quote name='CRAZYstarscream']And the odd thing, You can stand on one street corner and see (3) 7-11's ;) I used to live in Iwakuni (Yamaguchi Prefecture) for a couple of years.

My favorite odd ball thing I used to eat was some kind of Squid jerky. Delicious.[/quote]

Dried shredded cuttlefish is delicious. Sure, it's saturated in MSG, but poison never tasted so good. ;) Though I have not consumed any since I left Hawaii. :whistle2:(

rip yummy

[quote name='Switchblade232']surprisingly enough, my local gas station at one point had unlocked cell phones...probably stolen[/quote]

Probably.

Coin-operated machines in the U.S. feature cheap, poor-quality products for a reason: theft; and it is also why our 7-11s feature goods of similar quality. It sucks, really. Really sucks, even.

I'd have to buy some canned air in order to enjoy my sausage pringles without soiling the taste by breathing in other smells.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']oxygen in a can, and me the sucker is breathing in the free air[/quote]
im to cheap to buy oxygen:)

Sausage Pringles actually sound pretty good. I'd like to try them someday. Those Cheese & Potato ones sound kinda weird, though.

iPods being sold in 7-11? That's awesome.

damn...made me want to go to japan even more....dont know how you guys can handle smog...i live in a villiage up in alaska, so i barely know the scent of smog...anchorage alaska was hard enough for me one winter and its only got over 160k people in population. those pringles do sound yummy though....i agree with earlier posts sayin shit that look like a penis means you gay....sausage is good with eggs.....hashbrowns.....crackers(cheese cracker snacks) and if there werent sausage pizza wouldnt have pepperoni(since this is basically a variant of sausage) and thered only be veggie pizza o.0(shivers)...

[quote name='Scorch']Sausage pringles? Cheese and potatoes? WTF? Sorry, once I pop one of those open, i'm pretty sure that I CAN stop.[/quote]

Cheese and potatoes. Gross.

Thank god we have sane potato chip flavors, like, I don't know, cheddar potato chips

pringlescheddercheese.gif

[quote name='cRodz']I, for one, welcome our new different flavor Pringle overlords!

will want one sausage flavor here please :cool:[/QUOTE]

Dude cheapy's op was almost 4 years ago. I think your a little late.

isn't the oxygen for the air pollution in japan? Do any of the japanese people you know of have like crazy irritation there??

bread's done
Back