Dog "Playing" Tony Hawk Ride

fake. they way hey keep zooming in and out and not showing the tv and the dog/board in the same shot is suspicious. at certain points i think the guy in the seat is touching the board with his foot either that or theyre using a controller.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Definitely fake but let's be real, that bulldog just looks cool despite the fakery.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah the bulldog is definelty cool dunno why but theyre one of those dogs that is just full of personality.

[quote name='lokizz']fake. they way hey keep zooming in and out and not showing the tv and the dog/board in the same shot is suspicious. at certain points i think the guy in the seat is touching the board with his foot either that or theyre using a controller.[/QUOTE]
Is this a joke post?

So, you're telling me that you truly had to ponder this video's legitimacy in your brain (and aloud, in case others thought it was real)?

Of course it's fucking fake. Look at at the :43 mark, where the dog defies our reality's physics.

[quote name='Brak']So, you're telling me that you truly had to ponder this video's legitimacy in your brain (and aloud, in case others thought it was real)?

Of course it's fucking fake. Look at at the :43 mark, where the dog defies our reality's physics.[/QUOTE]

...................i dont know what hapened to you today but you obviously need someone to talk to .......so im listening........................just let me put my headphones on first ..........

That's actually just video from activision's quality assurance department.

[quote name='eastshore4']That's actually just video from activision's quality assurance department.[/QUOTE]

zing! hahahah

[quote name='eastshore4']That's actually just video from activision's quality assurance department.[/QUOTE]

HA!

Nice try Activision... but next time, it might be a good idea to actually put some try and re-invent the stale TH series. Or retire it.

[quote name='Vinny']HA!

Nice try Activision... but next time, it might be a good idea to actually put some try and re-invent the stale TH series. Or retire it.[/QUOTE]

how about tony hawk competing in an interdimensional universal skating competition on diff planets the winner will be the greatest skater in the universe?

[quote name='lokizz']how about tony hawk competing in an interdimensional universal skating competition on diff planets the winner will be the greatest skater in the universe?[/QUOTE]
:applause: I second that!

[quote name='lokizz']how about tony hawk competing in an interdimensional universal skating competition on diff planets the winner will be the greatest skater in the universe?[/QUOTE]

hahaha sounds like fuck only Tony Hawk's SkaTe-FU. And we can acronym it TH: STFU

bread's done
Back