Dogfighter - Upcoming Steam sale $1.50

[quote name='stoned99']Looks awesome, I hope the 4 pack is discounted as well :)[/QUOTE]
I'm sure it will be. 4-packs have always gone on sale along with individual copies. And heck, even if it didn't, most you'd be out is $1.50.

How do you say no to $1.50?
I'll probably have to, since I unfortunately felt sick after playing the demo.

That's pretty cool, the game actually looks decent from the videos. Guess I'll be picking it up in a four pack for me and some friends, kinda nuts at just over $1 a piece (although even if the 4-pack isn't discounted, it's still a crazy low price)

i love this game, bought it in a 4 pack a while back and i don't regret it at all

great for anyone who enjoys a nice arcade-y style flying game

[youtube]rVkrSWIgJPI[/youtube]

We've created a Steam group!

3332646253cab19cd285d7eafd3b3a00d1e4bf28_full.jpg

Please join the CAG Dogfighter Steam Group.

[quote name='xHOJUx']Michael Vick is going to be soooo disappointed.[/QUOTE]

LOL...I was waiting for the Michael Vick comment.

I was gonna ask if this was the game with Vick on the cover?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pROvIs']I'm in once its posted. My guess is noon.[/QUOTE]

I think a developer mentioned around 8pm BST on another forum.

DAMN YOU STEAM! DAMN YOU TO HECK! too many games, to little time, and $1.50!

[Kirks voice] STTTTTTEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

I bought the four-pack and decided to gift two copies to friends. Not sure what I'm going to do with the fourth though.

I'm worried that Steam's THQ Week sale will overshadow the Dogfighter sale, as it's nowhere on the front page at all. They should really pressure Steam to give it some screen real estate.

[quote name='clok1966']DAMN YOU STEAM! DAMN YOU TO HECK! too many games, to little time, and $1.50!

[Kirks voice] STTTTTTEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM[/QUOTE]

Where's the "like" button? :)

gah Steam is going to nickel and dime me into poverty at this rate >_< at least i get to bust out my the old school sidewinder joystick

Definitely going to get this when I get home. I liked the demo enough that I'd like to play through a bit more on the unlocked maps, especially for that price.

[quote name='dallascowboys']Anyone selling a spot on a four pack?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='srfrog']I would like to jump in on a four pack if anyone has some slots open.[/QUOTE]

You know you're only saving $.37 by trying to get in on a 4-pack? Is money that tight for you guys?

Are there any custom soundtrack options in the full game? I can't stand the music in the demo and the only resolution I've found: turn the music volume down to 0.

[quote name='Pudding']Are there any custom soundtrack options in the full game? I can't stand the music in the demo and the only resolution I've found: turn the music volume down to 0.[/QUOTE]

Don't think so. I guess the only thing you can do is to have your music player of choice (itunes, winamp, windows media player) playing something and having the game open at the same time.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']You know you're only saving $.37 by trying to get in on a 4-pack? Is money that tight for you guys?[/QUOTE]

I believe the site is called Cheap Ass Gamer. If you still don't understand why they want a 4-pack, maybe you should think about going to another site.

[quote name='ParkCarsHere']I believe the site is called Cheap Ass Gamer. If you still don't understand why they want a 4-pack, maybe you should think about going to another site.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know what this site is called. And I've participated in my share of 4-packs and I got a good deal doing it, but I'm not going to go out of my way to save a measly $.37.

And I resent being told to leave CAG just because I don't think saving $.37 is worth going through the hassle of getting a group together, sending somebody cash via Paypal, having to friend that person on Steam and then having them send you the game. It's easier to buy a single copy for yourself.

This 4 pack deal isn't really worth going out of your way for. Now if you were going to buy 4 copies anyway, that's a different story.

I bought a 4-pack. Strictly on principle! And because I believe in my fellow CAGers.

If you are interested in a copy on the cheap, please send me a PM. I will PM you back my email address for a paypal payment. The price is $1.13.

Update: All sold out. Thanks for helping out, CAG!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked this one up and bought a few for my friends as well! A very fun game if you liked Crimson Skies at all.

Bought and played for about an hour. I must say the music is LOUD and it did get a bit annoying... but the game is fun. At $1.50 it's a no brainer.

Wow the $5 or less zone is really killing me lol. Just bought Dogfighter and the 3 Red Faction games that went on sale today.

bread's done
Back