Dogfighter - Upcoming Steam sale $1.50

Played for about an hour last night. I spent most of the time tweaking the controls.

Hey PC gamers, If you don't have a controller or flight stick for your PC, I strongly recommend trying the demo first. I found it to be unplayable by mouse. You can fly, but you can't really play competitively without a stick of some sort.

That's my opinion. But hey, it only cost me $1.13, so at least I have it in my library until I invest in a game pad! :)

Dammit, I keep getting an order error, probably cuz I'm up in Canada for the week. Can anyone "purchase as gift" for me and I'll paypal over the $1.50?

Well for some reason I get an error to try again in a few minutes, same error I got this afternoon. I've tried both my CC and paypal, as well as putting in my real US billing address and my current Canada address. Same error everytime.

I figured it was cause im using a US billing address and it can tell I'm in Canada. I don't have any Canadian billing addresses either.

Got 2 extra copies to send out via paypal gift of 1.15. PM me if interested. Be a true cheapassgamer and save 35 cents!

edit: Thanks to grifta67, now down to one copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on sale! And don't forget...

3332646253cab19cd285d7eafd3b3a00d1e4bf28_full.jpg

Please join the CAG Dogfighter Steam Group, everybody. :)

[quote name='The Nephilim']Is it multiplayer only?[/QUOTE]

Multiplayer or playing against bots. No story mode. So yeah, pretty much multiplayer-only.

Cool, I was just thinking about Crimson Skies for the original Xbox and how I wish it had a sequel. This will do, grasshopper, this will do. :bouncy:

I wonder how well this would run in VMWare Fusion on my Mac mini. Too bad there isn't a Mac verison, but for a $1.50 I might take a chance on it.

bread's done
Back