Dogma (Blu) $10 (YMMV)

Nionel

CAGiversary!
I'm guessing this is likely extreme YMMV, but I stopped in a Wal-Mart in Lincoln, NE yesterday looking for Speed Racer and instead found Dogma for $10. My guess that this is extreme YMMV is due to the fact that the website had it listed at $21.88 and said it wasn't available in stores. Anyway, I didn't see this posted yet, and I figured I'd let you guys know in case anyone else was looking for the movie.

Makes me wish I didn't pay $10 for the Dogma SE DVD 6 months ago. And a warning to anyone buying this, Dogma is due for a new release within the next year or two. Kevin Smith usually releases 10th aniversary editions, of his movies and Chasing Amy just came out. Dogma is next. He was also approached by "Sony"? about filming a hell scene to add to his extended cut, a couple years back.

Dogma Blu ray is $10 at FYE, sale started today should run three weeks. Most FYE's have the same sales.

Ditto on the 10 year aniversary. Kevin really likes doing them and lets face it so does every publisher other then Criterion. Keven for years wanted to do a 10th aniversary edition of it but was always to no by Criterion that they did not double dip. Now that Bluray has come out he was able to. Thanks acdcrocks I started to forget that Keven liked doing that stuff. I almost went out and bought Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back on BD if I could find them at a low price.

yeah, but where is the "10th anniversary" edition of Chasing Amy? or are you all generalizing? Movie released in 1997, BD came out Nov 2009..not exactly 10 years, unless he was counting stoner years, which isn't out of the question..:lol:

The BD is the 10th anniversary edition of Chasing Amy. Criterion told Kevin Smith that they would not let him do another one on DVD that they do not double dip. So when the US BD came out he was able to put the extras he wanted to on it so it is the 10th anniversary edition only late.

bread's done
Back