Dollar Dash & Jeremy McGrath's Offroad Racing Giveaways for XBLA

Caspel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey all;

I'm giving away copies of Dollar Dash (XBLA, PSN, PC) and Jeremy McGrath's Offroad Racing (XBLA and PSN) on my Twitter account (https://twitter.com/ADayLateFriend/status/312992649957212161) if any interested parties would like to enter.

For those who don't like to use Twitter, I will give away a copy of Dollar Dash and Jeremy McGrath for XBLA to two individual CAGers who reply to this post with what their most anticipated XBLA game of 2013 is and why. I'll randomly pick two winners (who will win a copy of both) in a week.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/adaylatefriend

My most anticipated xbla game is also Payday 2. I never tried the first but the video and screenshots I've seen for this make it seem like a really fun game. Thanks for the chance

The xbla game I'm looking forward to is Brothers: A tale of two sons. It has a very fable look to it and I enjoy those types of adventure games.

The XBLA game in looking forward too is Payday 2 aswell. Ive watched my friends play the first one as well as watched vids on the second one. Would definantly play it but i dont have a comp that would run it :( .

The XBLA game I'm looking forward to most atm is Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 (assuming there's going to be one) because I love me some Magic.

Wish I knew where to find the upcoming games of Xbox Arcade to find out which is my wanting desire going to go towards.

Thanks for this option...ESPECIALLY for those that do not twit.

Cheers

Surprising nobody, my most anticipated XBLA game is Payday 2 as well. Looks like great coop fun. Can't wait.

Thanks for the chance!

My most anticipated XBLA game of 2013 is definitely State of Decay, because the gameplay sounds really cool and, well,...zombies.

Mine would have to be Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, even though it came out around a week ago. The way it blends its graphics with the combat matches the comic book's style perfectly.

Definitely looking forward to BattleBlock Theatre, was a big fan of Castle Crashers and have been anticipating the release since it was announced.

Congrats to both rockyracoon & irandom for winning Dollar Dash. Check your inboxes on Monday and you'll find redemption codes. For others, you can check my Twitter to win copies.

[quote name='Caspel']Congrats to both rockyracoon & irandom for winning Dollar Dash. Check your inboxes on Monday and you'll find redemption codes. For others, you can check my Twitter to win copies.[/QUOTE]
Wow thanks a lot man!

I'm intrigued by Battleblock Theater (sure I misspelled it lol). LOVE The Behemoth, so I'm excited by just about anything with their name on it:bouncy:

EDIT: didn't see this was already over. Congrats to the winners:)

[quote name='RockyRacoon']Thanks for the game but I have not received the code yet.[/QUOTE]
No code from hm either :cry:
EDIT: Got it!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back