Dollar Tree $1 Blu Ray's and Dvd's March 2018

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
Stopped in to look for the new Yokai Toys and saw a huge new assortment of Movies

Picked up Rio 2 Blu Ray 3D/DVD/Digital HD

Also off the top of my head

Saw

Russell Madness Blu Ray/DVD/Digital
Paranoia Blu Ray
Snatch DVD
Twilight Series DVD
Hero Of Color City DVD/Digital
Wizard of Oz Animated DVD
Houdini Animated DVD
Paranormal Activity Series DVD

a whole bunch I pressed for time but ill be looking at a few other stores for Yokai's and Blu's a lot of 20th century stuff Happy Hunting !

I heard the same. But, my local store has DVDs and Blu Rays all year, so I usually don't notice. Let us know if you see anything good. My mom is recovering from surgery, so I haven't been able to leave the house.
Yeah, my closest store didn't have any Blu-Rays out yet; just some old DVDs from the last batch.

Dollar Tree released it's Black Friday ad this week, and while it is not in the ad, the employees at my local store said that they got in a bunch of new DVDs and Blu Rays for the sale. The stores will be open on Thanksgiving from 8am to 4pm. Then back open at 8am on Friday.

Dollar Tree released it's Black Friday ad this week, and while it is not in the ad, the employees at my local store said that they got in a bunch of new DVDs and Blu Rays for the sale. The stores will be open on Thanksgiving from 8am to 4pm. Then back open at 8am on Friday.
MY local DT has a sign in the window saying it will be closed Thanksgiving. Guess being open on Thursday is at the discretion of each store manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY local DT has a sign in the window saying it will be closed Thanksgiving. Guess being open on Thursday is at the discretion of each store manager.
I'm honestly surprised that ours will be open. I live in a college town, and all of the employees are students.

One store near me didn't have any, while another had a makeshift tower of several boxes full. Picked up Justice League Flashpoint Paradox DVD, three nature BRs, and a dog-themed Christmas DVD for my nephew.

My store had about eight boxes of stuff, mostly religious crap, and Christmas movies. But, I did find full seasons of Yugi-Oh and Digimon. Both newer and older versions of the shows. Along with a few of those American animated super hero films. But, I already own almost all of those.

My store had about eight boxes of stuff, mostly religious crap, and Christmas movies. But, I did find full seasons of Yugi-Oh and Digimon. Both newer and older versions of the shows. Along with a few of those American animated super hero films. But, I already own almost all of those.
damn i am gonna check mine tomorrow hopefully they have digimon seasons

Found some new DVDs and Blu Rays. Got Care Bears 2 the Movie, and a DVD compilation of 15 Blaxsploitation films from the 1970s.

Thanks! Picked up the Her and Inherent Vice Blu Rays. Not labeled on the front, but both included the DVD and working digital codes as well.

Most stores seem to be getting a more steady flow of DVDs and Blu Rays lately. I find new ones almost every time that I go in now.

I found some decent movies last week, some with slipcovers.  Highlight was probably Jack the Giant Slayer 3D combo with lenticular slip, with The Gallows w/ slipcover being a close 2nd.  Not bad for a buck each.

Found tons of Anime, all four Turtles movies on Blu Ray, some weird CGI kids films, some Blaxsploitation compilations, some old TV shows and American cartoon seasons on DVD, lots of Scooby Doo, Batman, and Superman cartoons. Oh, and Amazing Spider-Man 2 on 3D Blu Ray.

My store had the same garbage that it always has. A bunch of religious films, and exercise DVDs. And, when I say a bunch, I mean, at least 100 copies.

They had tons of new Scooby Doo, DC Comics animated, Tom & Jerry and My Little Pony. Also had a bunch of old Eastwood Cowboy movies like Hang Em High.[attachment=33680:20200225_114757.jpg][attachment=33681:20200225_114349.jpg]

[attachment=34332:20200718_162331.jpg]

They restocked the games as well. The double disc horror set has about half a dozen Puppetmasters. The Lovecraft blu has digital but that code is no longer valid. They had a bunch of new titles lots of WWE and DC Animated. Lots of classic rock DVD's and Adventures of The Galaxy Rangers !!! Which is a totally bad ass 80's toon which I already have.

bread's done
Back