Donate 2 Month Xbox Live Codes Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkryst

CAGiversary!
If you can spare one, pm please.

I will only use the first one I get, if anyone else wants one post here and I will forward the codes to you.

Thanks!!

I would like one, please PM me. I'm getting broadband this upcoming Tuesday and I would like to try out Xbox Live. Never played online before.

Can you use the codes to extend your current subscription? If you can, can someone please PM me ASAP because otherwise I have to renew tomorrow.

Thanks to "robot" for giving me his "Live" code. I actually thanked him with a PM, but I thought I would do it here too.

guys. This is all you have to do. Go into an EB or Gamestop or something and open the microsoft game boxes on the shelf. I've gotten 6 this way. NONE FOR YOU!!!

i have a 2 month code that came with star wars/tetris....it expired 3-31-04, tho a lot of ppl said they can call up and get the live customer service to revalidate it...who wants it?

[quote name='edtinney']guys. This is all you have to do. Go into an EB or Gamestop or something and open the microsoft game boxes on the shelf. I've gotten 6 this way. NONE FOR YOU!!![/quote]

Yeah, thats why I pull stuff like that out of the boxes at my store, so clowns like you dont steal the codes from paying customers. :wink:

[quote name='edtinney']guys. This is all you have to do. Go into an EB or Gamestop or something and open the microsoft game boxes on the shelf. I've gotten 6 this way. NONE FOR YOU!!![/quote] I like to call that stealing. :evil:

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i have a 2 month code that came with star wars/tetris....it expired 3-31-04, tho a lot of ppl said they can call up and get the live customer service to revalidate it...who wants it?[/quote] Yeah, it works. I did that on Friday in about 15 minutes. The two people that I talked to were very helpful. After the 2 month ends I'm going to start my 3 month card.

Either post or PM me if you want my code. It's expired but you still need it to be able to get the new code. Just call 1800-4MY-XBOX.

i just got another code in the mail with my counterstrike game from eb....its 2 months and expired march 31st 2004....but according to many ppl on here, you can call them up and have them revalidate it for nothing....

H7K7K-Q74JG-3YG9F-P3647-8YQW3

Well, thats crap. I just started Xbox Live with my 3 month starter kit. Will I be able to cancel the subscription, and then just right after that, put in my 2 month free things(like starting the account back up with them)?

[quote name='Specter']Well, thats crap. I just started Xbox Live with my 3 month starter kit. Will I be able to cancel the subscription, and then just right after that, put in my 2 month free things(like starting the account back up with them)?[/quote]I think you might be able to do that according to AZN Baller. I'm not sure though. I plan to try and do that with my new code that I got from SC PT a month ago.

I need one too and thank you in advance. I have one that's expired(3/31) and I called them up but they said that they only extended those for 2 months past the expiration date, so I'm out of luck. I just received Top Spin from M$ for free and I would like to play it online.

Please PM me a 2 month if you can. I really want to play GOW online and I'm sorta broke. Thank you in advance.

If anyone has a code to spare, I'd appreciate one. My wifey is buying me a 360 for my birthday (yay) so I need to get her hooked on Live Arcade so she doesn't think the 360 is just for me to waste time on :)

Ill take a code as well, I haven't been online since my free subscription went dead. Any live codes would be much appreciated.

MY cousin needs a 2 month desperately! He loves halo2 and bougt a 1 year account but the card is a 360 card and he has a XBOX 1.

i use my 3 month one over the summer and didnt play at all :/
so hopefull somone will "donate"one to me, then we can play each other :)

Ah, can ANYONE please help me obtain a "original" X-Box two month free code? I desperately need one, not for the free trial, but to actually get hooked up with a real subscription. Please do not disregard this request. :(

Just PM me...

Does anyone have a free 2-month trial code and expiration date that they do not need? I have been searching EVERYWHERE and cannot find one without buying the outrageously priced "LIVE" kit, or a NEW game. I don't even care about the 2 months free, I just need a code to get it started. Thanks to anyone who has one...send me a PM if you can help.

if someone could send me an original xbox 2 month code by email to: [email protected]
that would be really great. i want to create a halo 2 account on xbox live, but i need a free trial code to get started. if i ever get on halo 2 XBL my gamertag will be flandersRHCPmgs. thanks a ton. i already get so much spam, that posting my email doesn't matter. please! i really want to join the online sensation.

there are too many people asking for codes and not enough people willing to give away codes. i don't have one, but it would be good if someone with a bunch could send one to all the people who asked for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back