Donate

Alucard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Please submit pity to the retarded deals from Alucard fund. See its all in good fun and yes I do like posting on this site. I don't care if you shoot me down with negative remarks because I will cobble it up and take it with much humor. I want to get to know others better here. So please stop by for a chat if you're willing and if you want to be shot down in humorous humor. So post to your hearts content fellow gamers. Oh and just to say I will rule the world eventually so be prepared to get to know your master.;)

"You're not stupid you're just a DUMBASS"

You see the point of this is do make you think I'm wierd and in turn make witty remarks back. And because I was bored.

[quote name='Wulfshake']To me it first sounded like he wanted us to give him money.
Get a job.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention and a life.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You forgot to mention and a life.[/QUOTE]
And perhaps a few real friends, so as of now, two things I forgot to add.

One i have a life. Two who needs a job when you're still in school and can mooch of your parents. And three I have five real friends so go back to the cave from which you barbarians sprung.

As far as I know, playing staying inside all day doesn't qualify as a life, and it's better to not leech off your parents, and start earning your own money.

See this is what I'm looking for. A great witty comeback. Even if it against me I take it in all good fun you can all learn something from this guy.:lol: This site is the best.

this guy just loves taking a beating and then coming back for another. this is some sort of sick fetish i believe.

This guy is very confusing. First, and I don't know if there is a reason for it, he came into the OTT and made a thread asking why people hate him...even though almost everyone doesn't know who he is. Then, he admits to not knowing how the social structure of a message board works. Fine, I'm ok with that.

Now he makes a topic in which he is openly inviting us to flame him, just for shits and giggles.

AAAAHHHH. My fucking head hurts.

[quote name='Wulfshake']Maybe, just maybe, he can be the next DDF, as in being on 90% of the users ignore lists.[/QUOTE]

You can count me in on that 90%. Can we get a lock on this flamebait thread?

[quote name='evilmregg']You can count me in on that 90%. Can we get a lock on this flamebait thread?[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, I'm going to add him to my list also. Haven't seen any good come out of him.

Now to that I take offense. Just because there is someone different than you doesn't mean you have to ignore them. I just think that someone hasn't had their juice. Oh well I can't stop you. Just remember you may never realize this, but one day you just might regret doing this. Mwha ha ha.:lol: ;)

"In the eyes of God everything must face punishment"

[quote name='Alucard']Now to that I take offense. Just because there is someone different than you doesn't mean you have to ignore them. I just think that someone hasn't had their juice. Oh well I can't stop you. Just remember you may never realize this, but one day you just might regret doing this. Mwha ha ha.:lol: ;)
[/QUOTE]

I don't care if your'e different. WHat I care about is that in the first few days of you being around here, you've posted several pointless new threads, this one being the worst so far. If you want to be a productive and friendly poster, great. But don't go out of your way to show us how "different you are, " because honestly, we don't care. Please do yourself, and the rest of us, a favor and slow it down on the new threads.

I have taken your advice and abondoned all new threads. The only thing I'm goona stick to is playing video games and reviewing them. At least that doesn't require any thinking.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']31 posts, 10 Threads started, none of them necessary. That's not a good way to make friends on a board.[/QUOTE]
It's a good way to get ignored however.

Since we're on the topic of someone making stupid, annoying posts...

has omega2 finally been banned, or has he left on his own?

[quote name='Greetard']Since we're on the topic of someone making stupid, annoying posts...

has omega2 finally been banned, or has he left on his own?[/QUOTE]

I thought I saw him post recently.

[quote name='Graystone']what is the story with omega2. I do not know.[/QUOTE]

Omega2 is a fucktard that always posts these really REALLY stupid videos that he makes of himself in self-proclaimed "odd-ball" situations. For example, in one of them he played a plastic surgeon who was commenting on Frankestein's monster's face.

Thing is, his acting is twice as bad as his ideas. It is some of the most horrible shit I've ever seen. He wouldn't stop posting them either. ONE AFTER ANOTHER!

So me and a few others (Ozzkev, zion, etc.) made it our personal duty to flame the fuck out of the douche bag whenever he posted a video. But he would fight back with stupid insults that he would put :bouncy: 's and :D 's next to, just to piss you off more.

Hopefully the mod's took care of him.

[quote name='Greetard']
So me and a few others (Ozzkev, zion, etc.) made it our personal duty to flame the fuck out of the douche bag whenever he posted a video. But he would fight back with stupid insults that he would put :bouncy: 's and :D 's next to, just to piss you off more.

Hopefully the mod's took care of him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm trying not to do that as much, it's just when people make topics like this again and again the ignore feature doesn't work very well.

Its seems like people like these (Alucad, Omega2, William H.Macy) are popping up like weeds. They are CAG weeds!

[quote name='Xevious']Its seems like people like these (Alucad, Omega2, William H.Macy) are popping up like weeds. They are CAG weeds![/QUOTE]

I've got some weed spray left over from my dandelion problem. :lol:

[quote name='Greetard']They can't here you, and if this crap continues, I will have to ignore my first person, and neither will I.[/QUOTE]

What? I am so confused.

Can't we stop bumping this thread up. I'm going to notify the mods on this thread and hopefully it'll get locked. I feel bad for bumping this thread up now.

bread's done
Back