¿Dónde están sus pantalones? (Microcenter Deals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
BEFORE YOU READ:
I KNOW ITS BEEN POSTED, BUT NOT THE FULL THING

PS2

NBA JAM 2004- 12.91
NFL BLITZ PRO - 19.87
NHL BLITZ PRO - 19.87
MADDEN 2005 - 29.99
THUG - 13.43
Spiderman 2 - 27.62
GTA: VC- 9.99 (1 per customer)
ESPN NBA 2K5 - 9.99 (1 per customer)
Wayne Gretzsky Hockey 2005 - 39.99
Jak 3- 39.99
Eye Toy Antigrav - 49.99
MGS3 - 49.99
NA - 29.99

Cube

THPS 4 -8.99
MP2- 49.99
Crash Nitro Cart - 8.99
Spiderman 2 - 27.63

XBOX

THUG - 13.43
Madden 2005 - 29.99
True Crime - 14.87
Gladiator Sword Of The Vengeance - 14.83
ESPN NAB 2K5 - 9.99
THPS 4 - 9.99
3- month starter kit - 29.99
SW: KOTOR 2 - 49.99

GBA:

FF 1&2: Dawn Of Souls: - 29.99
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - 29.99
Donkey Kong Country 2 -29.99
SP Carrying case -4.99

But GBA SP, Disney Extreme Skate and c
arrying case for 79.99

Its available online, but only some:

GTA:VC

http://microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0166412

Crash Nitro Kart (GC)

http://microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0167464

CNK (XBOX)

http://microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0167467

THPS 4 (GC)

http://microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0182870

THPS 4 (XBOX)

http://microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0180057

Network Adapter

http://microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_hardware_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=132139

LIVE 3-month

http://microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_hardware_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=181986

EDIT:

Changed topic title to make it more exciting..... okay, I exagerated.

[quote name='help1']I typed all that shit, and no one wants it?[/quote]

Too bad shipping IS 5.99. That kills almost everything on that list.

[quote name='scsg75']hmm, alot of those awesome deals are regular priced items, I think you could have omittied those.[/quote]

I wasn't sure which ones should be omitted, so I put them all.

[quote name='scsg75']hmm, alot of those awesome deals are regular priced items, I think you could have omittied those.[/quote]

Also the original topic title was:

Some Good Deals At Microcenter, Some Lousy Ones Too...

[quote name='jimbodan']So where are these "awesome"deals you speak off? Everything I see there is pretty Bleh.[/quote]

I garantee you ddin't read the whole post and all the other posts

I have a microcenter by me (worked there a few years ago) but none of these are very good deals - at least for me. Thanks for posting though.

[quote name='sn0b0ards']I have a microcenter by me (worked there a few years ago) but none of these are very good deals - at least for me. Thanks for posting though.[/quote]

At least you were nice

[quote name='sn0b0ards']Not a mean bone in my body, unless we include... well, nevermind :p[/quote]

Heh.

[quote name='wubb']Okay deals, but nothing to cream your pants over. Thanks for typing it out, though.[/quote]

your welcome, and thank you for the thank you.

why do you keep typing "donde estan sus pantelones" in every post you make.... did you just now learn spanish or something?

[quote name='Cracka']why do you keep typing "donde estan sus pantelones" in every post you make.... did you just now learn spanish or something?[/quote]

Yeah, he wonders why people think he's annoying/flame him.

Mis pantalones estan en mi culo. Porque preguntas, senor maricon?

*note: i didn't read any of this thread, i'm just answering the question in the topic.

[quote name='bmulligan']no le importa lo que dije, porque help1 tiene una cabeza vacio.[/quote]

sublime reference? not too familiar with that song...
pero es la verdad, sobre help1.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='bmulligan']no le importa lo que dije, porque help1 tiene una cabeza vacio.[/quote]

sublime reference? not too familiar with that song...
pero es la verdad, sobre help1.[/quote]

:rofl:

dont be so harsh, :( if you say what you typed outloud it sounds like that part in spanish from that one sublime song. I don't speak spanish that well either, so...

Some of you guys are pretty mean, these deals arent that bad..

THUG - 13.43
Spiderman 2 - 27.62
GTA: VC- 9.99 (1 per customer)
ESPN NBA 2K5 - 9.99 (1 per customer)

are all decent deals if someone is interested in the games. Flaming people is what makes others afraid to post deals.

see i was right, the first part of what you said rhymes with this part from Caress me Down:

En el otro lado es donde vivi
no le importa lo que dije

well it would rhyme if you pronounced dije wrong...
dammit i'm just trying not to make myself look so stupid...isn't working though.
I'm just going to stop now.

do you remember that kid in high school who was geeky, I mean geekier than even you were? That kid who constantly drew attention to himself because he liked the attention whether it was good or bad? Help 1 IS that kid. Why else would he keep repeating the pantalones schtick ?

And don't give me that "afraid" to post crap. Be a man. It's all in good fun.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Could you guys please speak English. If you want to talk in Spanish to eachother, consider PMing.[/quote]

That's right, listen to her! Paren de hablar en espanol!

[quote name='help1'][quote name='jimbodan']So where are these "awesome"deals you speak off? Everything I see there is pretty Bleh.[/quote]

I garantee you ddin't read the whole post and all the other posts[/quote]

I guarantee you didn't spell check your post.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Could you guys please speak English. If you want to talk in Spanish to eachother, consider PMing.[/quote]

No hablo Ingles, chica. Vivo en Los Angeles.

[quote name='bmulligan']do you remember that kid in high school who was geeky, I mean geekier than even you were? That kid who constantly drew attention to himself because he liked the attention whether it was good or bad? Help 1 IS that kid. Why else would he keep repeating the pantalones schtick ?

And don't give me that "afraid" to post crap. Be a man. It's all in good fun.[/quote]

Yeah, he's done that in a lot of threads today. It's annoying because he's justing adding to his post count, but not to the topics he does it in.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='help1'][quote name='jimbodan']So where are these "awesome"deals you speak off? Everything I see there is pretty Bleh.[/quote]

I guarantee you didn't spell check your post.[/quote]

I guarantee your gay.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='help1'][quote name='jimbodan']So where are these "awesome"deals you speak off? Everything I see there is pretty Bleh.[/quote]

I guarantee your gay.[/quote]

I guarantee you're wrong and that your posts suck.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='help1'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='help1'][quote name='jimbodan']So where are these "awesome"deals you speak off? Everything I see there is pretty Bleh.[/quote]

I guarantee your gay.[/quote]

I guarantee you're wrong and that your posts suck.[/quote]

You're wrong.... this can go on forever, so I'll try to set up peace, truce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back