[DONE] Didnt win, sorry guys :(

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Contest over, didnt win, sorry.

Win a game of your choice, or 2 game cases!

Just "Like" my photo and if I win the tickets, I will send you a free game of your choice!

If the "Like" link does not work, click here, and "Like" Michael Gong's photo :D

Once you have "Like" my photo. Please post just your first name and last initial, and you are entered to win!

Contest ends whenever Speedzone LA announces a winner, then I will assign everyone who entered a number, then have use Random.org to pick a winner.

Here's the list of games you can choose from: (Only 1)
  • :360: Call of Duty 2 Special Edition (PH)
  • :360: Guitar Hero 2
  • :360: Guitar Hero 3
  • :360: Quake 4 (New/Sealed)
  • :gc: Naruto Clash of Ninja
  • :gc: Soul Calibur 2
  • :ps2: Onimusha 2
  • :ps2: Orphen Scion of Sorcery
  • :ps2: Ridge Racer 5
  • :ps2: SSX
  • PSX - Syphon Filter 2 (Non-GH)
  • PSX - Tomb Raider Last Revelation
Or 2 Game Cases of your choice:
*Includes all manuals and cover art unless noted.
  • :360: Assassin's Creed Non-GH -- x2
  • :360: Burnout Paradise -- x2
  • :360: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare -- x19
  • :360: Dirt -- x2
  • :360: Fifa Soccer 08 -- x2
  • :360: Fight Night Round 3 -- x2 (1 PH, 1 Regular, Gamestop Stickers)
  • :360: Guitar Hero 3 -- x8
  • :360: Grid -- x2
  • :360: Halo 3 -- x15 -- 9 Damaged
    Cut on middle of spine from opening shipping box
  • :360: Lego Star Wars Complete Saga -- x2
  • :360: Madden 08 -- x8
  • :360: NBA Live 08 -- x4
  • :360: NHL 08 -- x2 (Gamestop Stickers)
  • :360: NCAA Football 08 -- x2 (Gamestop Stickers)
  • :360: The Club -- x6
*Shipping outside of the lower US48 will be extra!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']Neither link lets me "Like" the photo. I can only check to see who "Likes" it.[/QUOTE]
same here.
[Edit]
Ah thanks Captain. I liked it also. My names is Rechee J

EDIT: Figured it out. You HAVE to "Like" Speedzone, before you can "Like" any of the pictures . . . >_>

Anyway, I "Like" your photo. Kisuke U. on Facebook(not real name of course). Hope you win!

You can then "Unlike" Speedzone after you "Like" the photo.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Been checking both pages over and over and there is absolutely no "Like" button anywhere for the picture. I'm guessing they removed it? Though that would seem cheap considering the Speedzone contest's winner is decided by picture "Likes" . . .[/QUOTE]

Just like the main Speedzone LA page and then you can like the picture [at least, that is how I did it.]

[quote name='Vulgarism']5:42 versus 5:46.... No, no I wasn't :lol:[/QUOTE]

Eh . . . yes you were. I edited in the last 2 sentences AFTER you posted, but I edited the part where I stated that I figured it out BEFORE you posted.

Nice job making assumptions :lol:

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Eh . . . yes you were. I edited in the last 2 sentences AFTER you posted, but I edited the part where I stated that I figured it out BEFORE you posted.

Nice job making assumptions :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was joking, but I was just trying to help. I'll keep quiet and let people figure it out themselves next time :D

[quote name='Vulgarism']I was joking, but I was just trying to help. I'll keep quiet and let people figure it out themselves next time :D[/QUOTE]

I sorry :oops:

It is not letting me 'like' it either way...

EDIT

Just read that we have to like the page itself first.

Entered, Britton B.

Goodluck!

[quote name='Vulgarism']If the only photos in the contest are the ones in the folder, it looks like you're winning by 21 votes, hahaha.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yah. I'm probably gonna win :D

30 mins left. Some other guy has 41 "Like" so vote for mine!

Again... This contest is only good if I win the speedzone tickets!

Come on people. If he doesn't win, NONE of us win. Vote.

Seriously though, that guy must have put up one good bribe to get 45 likes in 4 hours >_> I smell something.

EDIT: Guy is up to 58 likes now. Sorry sasukekun but it looks like you're boned :( This is the first time I've seen CAGers slack when it comes to getting free stuff.
Speedzone should never have extended the time . . .

EDIT EDIT: 61? I looked at the people who "Like" his photo and almost all of them share last name or have last names that end in -ian. Shouldn't he be disqualified for multiple accounts or something?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Come on people. If he doesn't win, NONE of us win. Vote.

Seriously though, that guy must have put up one good bribe to get 45 likes in 4 hours >_> I smell something.

EDIT: Guy is up to 58 likes now. Sorry sasukekun but it looks like you're boned :( This is the first time I've seen CAGers slack when it comes to getting free stuff.

EDIT EDIT: 61? I looked at the people who "Like" his photo and almost all of them share last name or have last names that end in -ian. Shouldn't he be disqualified for multiple accounts or something?[/QUOTE]

I checked out a handful, and they all have a decent amount of friends, so I don't think they are multiple accounts... Maybe he's a person with dozens of cousins and such?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Come on people. If he doesn't win, NONE of us win. Vote.

EDIT EDIT: 61? I looked at the people who "Like" his photo and almost all of them share last name or have last names that end in -ian. Shouldn't he be disqualified for multiple accounts or something?[/QUOTE]

I don't know why you'd think since they all end in -ian they're multiple accounts. A lot of Lebanese and Armenian (and others) have them.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I checked out a handful, and they all have a decent amount of friends, so I don't think they are multiple accounts... Maybe he's a person with dozens of cousins and such?[/QUOTE]

wow someone has to give that guy's family some condoms.

bread's done
Back