Done! Thanks Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Dammit I wanted the stand..[/QUOTE]

Sorry - I risked a last minute snipe to avoid a bid war with anyone. You could probably pick up a hardcover from Amazon for about five bucks, shipping included.

Who ever is paying by MO or concealed cash PLEASE PM me thanks.

Also for everyone that WON PLEASE PM your address so I can start sending Invoices to everyone as soon as possible

THANK YOU ALL This is gonna help both my wife and I to pay for her tution.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Who ever is paying by MO or concealed cash PLEASE PM me thanks.

Also for everyone that WON PLEASE PM your address so I can start sending Invoices to everyone as soon as possible

THANK YOU ALL This is gonna help both my wife and I to pay for her tution.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

I sent you a PM with my contact information.

I think I got outbid on everything except:

RE6 LE Guide = $8
28" x 48" AC Flag = $10

Good lowball. Thanks.

Alright so I was at a party for the past 8 hours. I know some bitches with their mommy's credit cards must've outbid me even though they had two fucking weeks to place a bid and didn't have to balls to do so. How much money do I owe you?

[quote name='Blade']Alright so I was at a party for the past 8 hours. I know some bitches with their mommy's credit cards must've outbid me even though they had two fucking weeks to place a bid and didn't have to balls to do so. How much money do I owe you?[/QUOTE]
You must rage at eBay snipers all the time. I got sniped too, wasn't paying attention while playing games with my wife.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Who ever is paying by MO or concealed cash PLEASE PM me thanks.

THANK YOU ALL This is gonna help both my wife and I to pay for her tution.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Added everyone's purchases to OP.

I will be boxing items today and will be sending invoice and the next couple days.

Thanks Again Everyone

[quote name='Blade']Alright so I was at a party for the past 8 hours. I know some bitches with their mommy's credit cards must've outbid me even though they had two fucking weeks to place a bid and didn't have to balls to do so. How much money do I owe you?[/QUOTE]

You should have had the balls to place a higher bid before you left for the party.

Still needing address from a few:

Johnnybeachboy
GBAstar
VideoGameCollector17
corpekata
Daver16
Blade
Emerald Archer
krashhole
tuffguycore
integralsmatic

If PM goes down before you see this email me your address to [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
More invoices have been sent out today. DC# added to OP for those that paid. To those I PM invoices to, if you can pay befor 3pm central time your item will be shipped today, if not first thing tomorrow morning.

Everyone else that hasnt recived an invoice yet, expect one tomorrow or the latest by Friday.

Thank You for your patience.

Everyone that's paid your items were shipped yesterday and today. I will try to send the rest of the invoices to everyone else by the end of the week.

Thanks

Still waiting on address from blabadon and integralsmatic please PM address so I can ship your item. If you haven't received an invoice yet, don't worry I haven't forgot you. I just haven't packed your item yet.  But expect your invoice tomorrow if not by Saturday night, I've sent almost invoices to almost everyone except a few. Everyone that paid tonight your item will be taken to post office tomorrow morning.

Don't forget to leave feedback once you receive your package.

Thank You!!

Everyone that paid yesterday your items have shipped. For those that I've sent invoices to, if you can pay today I will ship your items today too. For the ones I haven't sent invoices to yet I will soon, and I really appreciate your patience.

Thank You!

Good morning!

Just wanted to let you know I paid the invoice and sent you a PM. Don't rush to get the package out as I'm not in a rush to receive it.

Have a good weekend!

Will ship everyone's items that have paid tomorrow. Everyone's eleses items are packed and ready to go. Just waiting on payment.

Also I want to thank everyone who participated in my lowball. All the funds I I recive helped us pay for both Summer semesters.

I'm proud to be a member of the CAG community.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back