Done ~ Tradelist Maintenance Mode

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']payment sent! Hope you cleaned up! Shame Nocturne and the DDS games went for so cheap[/QUOTE]

:) luckily it is going to a good home~

but yea, i was expecting a bidding war. i guess all the reprinting didn't help much.

bump to the top!

[quote name='dinobot']:) luckily it is going to a good home~

but yea, i was expecting a bidding war. i guess all the reprinting didn't help much.

bump to the top![/QUOTE]

Yeah I was honestly surpised i won nocturne for 30 bucks, i dont remember how much i sold mine on here for but im pretty sure it was more than 30 bucks, and you recieved both DDS games for under 20 each, thats a steal.

cardcaptor sakura was actually quite good. I just recently got into other anime besides the well known ones like Ghost in The Shell, Akira, etc...

You seem to know your anime. Might I ask for some recommendations (both of the Mech Variety and of the Ninja/Sword Variety). I would appreciate it :)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']If you haven't yet, check out Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin/Ninja Scroll[/QUOTE]
I saw Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin/Ninja Scroll. I want Rurouni Kenshin TV series but I don't know where to get it for cheap. Ninja Scroll movies are okay. I didn't see the tv series yet.

[quote name='hero101']I saw Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin/Ninja Scroll. I want Rurouni Kenshin TV series but I don't know where to get it for cheap. Ninja Scroll movies are okay. I didn't see the tv series yet.[/QUOTE]
I have Season 1 and I have practically never touched it, except to crack it open once to see what it was like. I wouldn't mind letting mine go, the only issue is that when it arrived, a small piece of the plastic hinge had broken off so the middle tray is loose.

Well that's one way to get my attention... Sorry, I've been a little lazy. I have an envelope ready to be sent to you but I just always forget to put it in the mailbox and my days have been a bit hectic since getting back so I haven't had the time to head to the post office (and when i do have time, I don't remember to go). I get out of work early tomorrow so I'll be making a beeline right to the post office. Promise!

[quote name='Chronis']Well that's one way to get my attention... Sorry, I've been a little lazy. I have an envelope ready to be sent to you but I just always forget to put it in the mailbox and my days have been a bit hectic since getting back so I haven't had the time to head to the post office (and when i do have time, I don't remember to go). I get out of work early tomorrow so I'll be making a beeline right to the post office. Promise![/QUOTE]
Okay. Good to hear from you. Just one more on my list.

Sadly, the bike is in dire condition. The front wheel fell of, so you have to continuously pop a wheelie while riding. It wouldn't be so bad had the seat not fallen off. Don't worry though, I have a bunch of lube around here to help out.

I do know about Shady actually. He has been in and out (more often out) recently with a couple serious personal issues. I won't tell his business, but if you PM him, I know he will get back to you as soon as he can.

[quote name='affa']ok, all packages received and accounted for. how the heck do i leave feedback?[/QUOTE]
Itsmemark bumped my old old thread. Don't worry about this. You're in the wrong place.

[quote name='hero101']Itsmemark bumped my old old thread. Don't worry about this. You're in the wrong place.[/QUOTE]

ah, you're right.

Do you even have an actual thread around here anywhere? I saved you some tater tots from when I went about 2 or 3 weekends ago, so they might be... Extra crunchy...

Oh! And fun fact, this thread was created on my 17th birthday. :cool:

The hoodie actually transforms into a sweatshirt if you remove the hood, and if you'd like it to smell like cheese, I could ship it wrapped around a block of gouda cheese, and hope that the heat in transit melts it to the hoodie.

bread's done
Back