Done with Ebay & Paypal (Screwed over for the Last Time)

Quick question. Why are you charging more for online passes then they're worth? You can get them brand new on PSN/XBL for $10, yet you're charging $14.99 or 'best offer'?

[quote name='Tsel']Quick question. Why are you charging more for online passes then they're worth? You can get them brand new on PSN/XBL for $10, yet you're charging $14.99 or 'best offer'?[/QUOTE]This! I was thinking the exact same thing. If anything, they should be a buck or so cheaper to make someone want to buy them.

Most of my auctions start at $0.99. Some people will pay more for certain vouchers because they live overseas and other reasons. I assume most CAG's would not purchase those items over retail values. But anyways I have listed more codes starting at $0.99.

[quote name='Guimengo']What happened to the MGS auction?[/QUOTE]

I ended it and and relisted it tonight. Sorry about that. I am listing a brand new copy instead of my used copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would you take min. for the PS3? I've been looking for one in the ~180 range since I entirely bankrupted myself with the Vita.

[quote name='Tsundere']How much would you take min. for the PS3? I've been looking for one in the ~180 range since I entirely bankrupted myself with the Vita.[/QUOTE]

pm'ed u

bread's done
Back