done with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cancer of the ass and I want a Ferrari... Can I get 200,000 of you to pay pal me a dollar? Or maybe 200 of you to give me 1000?

Thanks!

I guess if you're dying of cancer, maybe Halo 2 doesn't suck so much by comparison.

That's right, I went there. You read it. You can't un-read it.

Yea I think its a scam.
If I had cancer I would get help or money from something else then the internet. i.e. red cross the goverment.

As well my little cousin died when he was 11 of cancer he was getting chemotherapy and he went bald from it in about 2 months. She still has a full head of hair.(?) My cousin was to tired and sick form the chemo to do anything he spent that last year of his life sleeping or knocked out from medicine.

My best friend of 12 years (I am only 20 he is also 20) got cancer just last year (fucking christ still trying to figure out how he got it so young). Sucked and was hard on my family as well as his, he has since recovered after getting half of his leg cut off. Point his during that time NONE of us thought of fucking playing xbox all god damn day. See is that he could barely lift his arm while one chemo. I think this is a scam and if i could i would punch you in the face for even posting it...i would also punch that fucking girl in the face for making it up.

[quote name='hot_ass_natasha17']Hobbies
§‡ñg‡ñ, Ðåñ¢‡ñ, ßµmÞ‡ñ ~*Ñ*~ g®‡ñd‡ñ, †ålk‡ñ ºñ då Þhºñè, †ålkîñ ºñ då ñè†, & §håk‡ñ mµh bºº†¥
Latest News
‡mmå §è×¥ ߇†¢h £‡kè WHØÁ¡¡¡ ß视 w冢h ‡† ¢åµ$è ‡ dºñ† ƒµ¢k 宺µñd¡¡¡...£‡ƒè§ Á Ї¢k, Whèñ ‡† g膧 Hå®d, ƒµ¢k ‡†¡
Favorite Quote
‡ƒ ‡ ¢ºµ£d ßè åñ¥†h‡ñg, ‡ wºµ£d ßè ¥ºµ® †èå®, §º ‡ ¢ºµ£d ßè ߺ®ñ ‡ñ ¥ºµ® è¥è, £‡vè dºwñ ¥ºµ® ¢hèèk, åñd dîè ºñ ¥ºµ® £‡Þ$¡ [/QUOTE]
Uh, yeah. I think I will keep my dollar.

I'm sorry you all feel this way. This is serious and not a scam. I just wanted to try to help someone that I don't even know. So, if you don't want to donate, just don't. There's no need for these negative posts. Thanks!

[quote name='benjam138']I'm sorry you all feel this way. This is serious and not a scam. I just wanted to try to help someone that I don't even know. So, if you don't want to donate, just don't. There's no need for these negative posts. Thanks![/QUOTE]Mate, fuck off

Have anyone seen her profile at yahoo.

dont think someone with cancer shakes her booty!

So, Benjam. what are you going to do with the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back