Done

..if you played FF11, you can't sell it. I don't think. I'm not sure how that works, but it's not supposed to be resellable..

I will be watching that auction. I am sick of FFXI but I do want the RE outbreak games and the HD is supposed to speed it up a lot.

[quote name='valor19']I will be watching that auction. I am sick of FFXI but I do want the RE outbreak games and the HD is supposed to speed it up a lot.[/QUOTE]
Dude, RE outbreak loading times are still slow (about 6-7 seconds per load) after the hard drive. Still not worth the trouble IMO. The hard drive IS worth it if you use it combined with the fliptop cover along with HDLoader 2.0. You can rip your games up onto the harddrive and keep the CDs tucked in thier cases. :whistle2:D It's nice booting with ONE disc and being able to choose like 35-40 games to play (I have a 160GB drive installed)

[quote name='CappyCobra']Dude, RE outbreak loading times are still slow (about 6-7 seconds per load) after the hard drive. Still not worth the trouble IMO. The hard drive IS worth it if you use it combined with the fliptop cover along with HDLoader 2.0. You can rip your games up onto the harddrive and keep the CDs tucked in thier cases. :whistle2:D It's nice booting with ONE disc and being able to choose like 35-40 games to play (I have a 160GB drive installed)[/QUOTE]

But I don't really want many games for the PS2. Not enough to warrant buying (or downloading) an HDloader anyway. And if RE is still too slow with the HD, forget it. I don't play the PS2 much anymore. I only have the damn thing for Shinobi and playing DVDs anyway. Blah.

[quote name='valor19']But I don't really want many games for the PS2. Not enough to warrant buying (or downloading) an HDloader anyway. And if RE is still too slow with the HD, forget it. I don't play the PS2 much anymore. I only have the damn thing for Shinobi and playing DVDs anyway. Blah.[/QUOTE]
It's the exact opposite for me. I've played my PS2 more because of the HD/HD Loader. Loading times are on par to the xbox. GTA:SA loads like silk.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']I think you better make the shipping price in your description ($12) match the one at the bottom of the page ($5).[/QUOTE]

I fixed it thanks a lot for telling me

bread's done
Back