Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Donkey Konga - Why is it so expensive?! (Yoshi DS)

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Jungle Beat is around $60, how much is Konga?
Is there anywhere that I can find these games cheap?

Also, I might also get Yoshi Touch and Go. I think the cheapest price is $35?

[quote name='shadow9689']Jungle Beat is around $60, how much is Konga?
Is there anywhere that I can find these games cheap?

Also, I might also get Yoshi Touch and Go. I think the cheapest price is $35?[/quote]

pretty much, I've paid about $90 for those 15th march.
man, it's worth it!! :D

Some posters have found Konga for $15, I personally got two copies of it at $15 each.. one for me and one for my brother.. check out local Wal-Mart and Target stores for clearances.

I've been on the lookout for Donkey Konga in the $30-$40 price range forever. Neither my local Targets nor Wal-Marts have had it on clearance/in-stock. I'm hoping that Jungle Beat brings the price on Konga down soon. :?

[quote name='Javil']I've been on the lookout for Donkey Konga in the $30-$40 price range forever. Neither my local Targets nor Wal-Marts have had it on clearance/in-stock. I'm hoping that Jungle Beat brings the price on Konga down soon. :?[/quote]

you should of grabbed Donkey Konga from the TRU Buy-2-get-1-Free deal. or usually during the week of release, Fry's and CC will have it for $10 less. last heard Wal-Mart has DK w/Bongos for $30. :)

Next week at CC, 25% off three Gamecube games. If your CC doesn't have both Konga and JB, find someplace that does and pricematch it.

Jungle Beat is only $40 if you buy it without bongos, assuming you have some already because you should own Donkey Konga.

I picked it up yesterday used at the local EB B&M with the bongos for $35 after using my edge card. The instructions are in spanish though, so I need to make another run today to switch them out. ^_^

[quote name='Javil']I've been on the lookout for Donkey Konga in the $30-$40 price range forever. Neither my local Targets nor Wal-Marts have had it on clearance/in-stock. I'm hoping that Jungle Beat brings the price on Konga down soon. :?[/quote]
[quote name='screwkick']Check your local Target clearance section.

I found Donkey Konga w/Bongos last week for $24.

YMMV :wink:[/quote]
Asshole. :lol:

[quote name='seanw']Next week at CC, 25% off three Gamecube games. If your CC doesn't have both Konga and JB, find someplace that does and pricematch it.[/quote]
Really?
Then it could be Jungle Beat, Konga, and some other game assuming that it's in stock...
But my CC sucks, hopefully I get a circular/ad so I can PM at Toy's'Rus or EB. I doubt my Best Buy has Konga. It might have Jungle Beat since it's new.

I'm probably just gonna spend the cash and buy Jungle Beat with bongos.
To get the second pair of bongos, I'll pick up Donkey Konga at either the same store and pay an extra $10 or see if it's at Target.

Also, is Yoshi Touch and Go worth $30?
Or should I wait for it to go to $20 or lower?

EDIT: Hooba jooba! :eek:
Found it in the Weekly Ad Deal thread

Circuit City and the buy 2 get 15% off. So, I calculated it up.

DS -
Atari Retro Classics - $30
Yoshi's Touch and Go - $30
Total - $60 - 15% = $51

GCN -
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - $50
Donkey Konga - $50?
Total - $100 - 15% = $85

Is there a cheaper way for me to get those games I'm planning on getting?

bread's done
Back