"Donkey Kong Jungle Beat" with Bongos at Wal-mart for $25 (YMMV)

bigjay

CAG Veteran
I was at Wal-mart late on 8/27 when I happened to run by electronics. They had a shelf set up with clearance items like external hard drives and cd burners on one side and video game stuff on the other. They had one copy of "Donkey Kong Jungle Beat" with the Bongos for $25. They also had several platinum Gamecube controllers for $20 each. I bought "Jungle Beat" since I've been looking for it at a discounted price for some time, but I had to leave the controllers there as I have gone over budget on video games recently. They also had the GBA cable for the Nintendo Gamecube on clearance as well as some PS2 peripherals that I wasn't interested in.

Oi...

Why do people bother posting YMMV threads about Walmart?

Walmarts do their sales differently in EACH store. So unless it's in the weekly ad then it's most likely not at any other store.

[quote name='David85']Oi...

Why do people bother posting YMMV threads about Walmart?

Walmarts do their sales differently in EACH store. So unless it's in the weekly ad then it's most likely not at any other store.[/quote]

My bad. I'm new around here and was just trying to contribute.

[quote name='bigjay']My bad. I'm new around here and was just trying to contribute.[/quote]

it might be a good idea to move this thread to your specific region. since it's not a nation wide thing. :)

This is also the same price at Sears, which I believe is a nation-wide deal. See the Sears clearance thread (a sticky at the top of the forum).

Dont listen to those other guys ,thanks for posting every little bit helps,also found yhe same item at comp usa for 15.00 in Mi

bread's done
Back