Donkey Kong Jungle Beats!

i MarK i

CAGiversary!
So I came across a video of this game on Youtube and it looked really fun. Does anybody know a place that would still sell this, complete with the bongo drums? :D

I found a guy selling it on ebay but I'm not sure if it's a good price or not. It's about $37.90 shipped, but it comes with Donkey Konga 1 & 2 / Donkey Kong Jungle Beats plus used bongo drums.

Thanks!

[quote name='i MarK i']So I came across a video of this game on Youtube and it looked really fun. Does anybody know a place that would still sell this, complete with the bongo drums? :D

I found a guy selling it on ebay but I'm not sure if it's a good price or not. It's about $37.90 shipped, but it comes with Donkey Konga 1 & 2 / Donkey Kong Jungle Beats plus used bongo drums.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Honestly, no, it's not the best price out there. You might have trouble finding a set like that, though, in lieu of buying everything separately. If you're lucky, your Gamestop might have some used Bongos and the various games for a few bucks each at most. Here's links to 'em if you wanna check, yourself:

Donkey Konga
Donkey Konga 2
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Bongos

Coincidentally enough, I'm trying to sell off my two bongos (one's first party, whereas the other's Pelican branded) and Donkey Konga 1 + 2 through this site. Provided I'm not going to get beaten down for it, feel free to check my list out - while I don't have Jungle Beat, I'd sell you the rest for a lot cheaper than $38 (provided shipping's not going to kill me).

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Honestly, no, it's not the best price out there. You might have trouble finding a set like that, though, in lieu of buying everything separately. If you're lucky, your Gamestop might have some used Bongos and the various games for a few bucks each at most. Here's links to 'em if you wanna check, yourself:

Donkey Konga
Donkey Konga 2
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Bongos

Coincidentally enough, I'm trying to sell off my two bongos (one's first party, whereas the other's Pelican branded) and Donkey Konga 1 + 2 through this site. Provided I'm not going to get beaten down for it, feel free to check my list out - while I don't have Jungle Beat, I'd sell you the rest for a lot cheaper than $38 (provided shipping's not going to kill me).[/QUOTE]

Oh wow thanks for the links! I thought all gamestops stopped selling gamecube stuff in general but a store close to me has them! And yeah you were right about the pricing. For Jungle Beat it's $4.99 and the bongos are only $1.99. WHOOOO THANKS

Sorry, Jungle Beat's the one I want the most!

I don't know if this is applicable to you, i MarK i, but you are planning on playing the Gamcube version, right? There's a Wii version of Jungle Beats, but it doesn't use the bongos. You can still play the Gamecube version on a Wii and use the bongo controllers; you can't use the bongo controllers with the Wii New Play Control version.

I saw this because the Wii version of Jungle Beats is somewhat rare, which is why it is priced high. I didn't know if you were seeing that version on eBay. I'm assuming though that the bundle including Donkey Konga 1/2 meant it was the Gamecube version.

Hopefully this post isn't confusing - I just wanted to chime in.

Oh the bundle was all gamecube. I looked at the Wii version, but it just doesn't seem as fun without the bongos haha. It wasn't really priced to high, but shipping was about $13 which killed it.

bread's done
Back