Donkey Konga 1, 2, Jungle Beat- all w/Bongos $19.99 at TRU-more drops

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
TRU now has marked all the Donkey Konga games w/Bongos to $19.99. These may qualify for the current buy 2 get 1 free on $19.99 games but YMMV on that.

They also have the Donkey Konga games without Bongos for $14.99

I also saw the following Gamecube prices.

$10.48
American Chopper 2
Baten Kaitos w/soundtrack

$20.48
Chronicles of Narnia
Fire Emblem

$9.96
Resident Evil 4 (Players Choice)
Urbz
Spyro Heroes Tail

[quote name='magikman']TRU in Alpharetta, GA has DK2 at $14.99.[/QUOTE]

Right, these are all WITH the Bongos. I updated the OP with that, thanks.

I've been wanting to get "Donkey Konga" 1 & 2 at a CAG approved price for a while now. I'll definitely be hitting up TRU tomorrow.

Slit my palms and call me Jesus; this is a great deal. Good post OP.

I already have Jungle Beat though, so I will probably end up giving the unopened one to my niece or something.

I hope they have some in stock when I get there tomorrow.

I'd like to get Jungle Beat, but since I already rented it and beat it (Gamefly free trial) $20 is still a bit pricey. Anyone know trade in prices for bongos?

How do you people keep finding RE 4 for the GC at TRU? That was clearance out last December!

Anyway, not a bad deal. Donkey Konga w/bongos is $5 at Kmart if you can find it (which I did).

I actually picked up konga 1 and jungle beat with bongos for $20 each and konga 2 (game only) for $15 the other night. I can't wait to have a couple friends over.

If anyone happens to not be able to find a Jungle Beat bundle, but finds a Donkey Konga 1 bundle instead, I'd be willing to trade my new Jungle Beat ( game only) for it. I picked up 2 Jungle Beat bundles at CC because nobody had a DK1 bundle, so now I have 2 Jungle Beat games and I only need 1.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']the sets dont qualify for b2g1 free
ymmv[/QUOTE]

$13.33 plus tax each would have been nice, but my B&M TRU rang them up as the full $19.99 each as well. The cashier told me that the DK bundles are excluded because they include hardware (controller). Lame. :(

I should also note that I ordered all 3 games from Amazon.com's EBGames Vendor last week, before these Bongo threads started popping up. DK Jungle Beat w/Bongos and Donkey Konga w/Bongos for $19.99 each, and Donkey Konga 2 for $14.99. After taxes and shipping came up to a little under $65. Not too bad for 3 games and 2 sets of Bongos, when the Bongo sets originated at, what, $59.99, upon first release?

bread's done
Back