Donkey Konga 1

ep2011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A few months ago I foolishly bought Donkey Konga 2 with 2 bongos since they were on sale, but now, realizing that number 1 is much better, am looking for it. Gamestop has it for $17 used, but it seems like a rip because number 2 is only 9. Does anyone else have any places I should buy them other than ebay? Also, If you know of a place cheap for jungle beat, you can find me that too.

well for some reason pricegrabber doesn't even list Donkey konga 1 but Donkey Kong: JB is $14 at Deepdiscount.com (which before you ask, is reliable) and $9.xx at buy.com (with a new gco of course)

That seems good... Couple of questions about it:

* How is that game?
* Is it worth the money?
* Once I beat it, does it have replay value?
* Can you play 2 player on it?

Thanks, that buy.com is catching my eye (If I can get the gco again, I've used it before on another account)

[quote name='ep2011']That seems good... Couple of questions about it:

* How is that game?
* Is it worth the money?
* Once I beat it, does it have replay value?
* Can you play 2 player on it?

Thanks, that buy.com is catching my eye (If I can get the gco again, I've used it before on another account)[/quote]

1) It's alright, in my opinion its not as good as others say it is but its still better than the konga games. If you like platformers then I suggest getting it.

1) Yes.

3) I've yet to beat it, but you can go back and replay levels and collect bananas as much as you want (and try earning higher medals).

4) I don't think so.

Yeah thanks :( I wish there were Game Crazys here, theres only gamestop :(. Thats why I usually use gamefly or just buy them online lol.

bread's done
Back