Donkey Konga 1

jeromechef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been looking all over for this game. I got #2 and need to buy #1 because I hear its a better game (Basically because of better song selections) but I already have 2 bongoes (Thanks to the 10 dollar deal with DK Jungle Beat) so I need to acquire Donkey Konga without the Bongos. Thanks.

I found a few copies last week at GameStop used for $14.99. You might want to look at http://www.gamestop.com/ to see if they have any instock at your local store.

I too got the $10 Jungle Beat deal and was looking for Donkey Konga 1 (game only), when I saw some used copies at GameStop. Also saw a new copy of Donkey Konga 2 at Circuit City for $14.99, but couldn't bring myself to buy it.

^ You can get Konga 2 game only at TRU for $9.98

^^ Try Sears, it's on clearance for around $10 - $15 I think with bongos so you could just sell the bongos if you don't need them

[quote name='YoshiFan1']^ You can get Konga 2 game only at TRU for $9.98 [/QUOTE]

Yeah I just saw it today. They had three copies of Donkey Konga 2 ($9.99) and four copies of Donkey Konga 1 ($19.99). I didn't buy anything, though.

bread's done
Back