Donkey Konga $39.99, Nightshade $14.99, Katamari Damacy $14.99 & more at BB

Link127

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Went to my local BB yesterday, and found some unexpected but greatly appreciated deals! Here's what I found:

-Donkey Konga = $39.99 (after 5.00 GGC coupon and 5.00 coupon from booklet)
-DK Bongos = $21.99 (after 5.00 GGC and 3.00 coupon from booklet)
-Nightshade = $14.99 after GGC (Yeah, they finally marked it down to 19.99, something people on this site have been waiting forever to happen)
-Katamari Damacy = $14.99 after GGC (Never expected to see this at BB)

The booklet I was referring to was about a 3" square booklet. The cover was gray in color and the title on it was Gamecube Coupons or something like that. It had $5 off coupons for lots of Gamecube games, including Donkey Konga, Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2, and Pikmin 2 among others. There was also a $3 off coupon for an extra set of Congas for Donkey Konga. I was able to get a cashier who didn't know or didn't care enough to know that you can't combine the Gamecube coupons with GGC coupons, so YMMV.

well i'll pick up Katamari, and maybe Nightshade. i'll wait on DK, since i played the demo, which was fun, but not full price worthy.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']well i'll pick up Katamari, and maybe Nightshade. i'll wait on DK, since i played the demo, which was fun, but not full price worthy.[/quote]

If you can find either. Most BB's don't have Katamari - there's 2 that I pass every day and neither have copies.

I remember seeing that coupon book, and it had a bunch of coupons in it, mostly for GC and GBA-related items, if memory serves, like THUG2 for the GC, the DK Bongos, and other things like that. Normally in the GC game area in the store, I think.

Damn, if they have Katamari Damancy for the PS2, I might have to go pick it up, and then remind myself I need to get a PS2. :lol:

For some reason BB is not putting KD out to sell. I went to a BB last week and had to ask for it. They had it in the back and didn't know to put it out. Ask for it.. they may have it in back.

My BB is usually full of a lot of people who don't know what they're doing. Combine that with the fact they're always sold out of the good stuff and never carry any rare/japanesey games, and I consider myself very lucky.

My BB had 2 other copies of Katamari Damacy. Anyone in Eastern PA give me a shout and I'll let you know where it is. They also had like 10-15 copies of Nightshade out.

I got Katamari Damacy yesterday at the BB in Milpitas, CA - they didn't have them on the shelves, but when I called they said they had gotten a new shipment in - I had them hold one fo me, and with GGC - $15 - woot! I don't know if they sold out of the other ones because they weren't on the shelf but there was no price tab either. Call your BB and have them check the back because I don't think they are putting them on the shelves. Weird-ass game btw, but pretty cool :)

One BB near me had Katamari Damacy, but by the time I went back to pick it up, it was gone. I think they only get a few copies in.

bread's done
Back