Dont be a hypocrite

bruce_pwns_j00

CAGiversary!
I see alot of posts lately about hating trolling. This is all well and good but then I see the people that were bitching about it trolling in other topics. If you dont want something done dont do it yourself.

You know, seen in a certain context, your original post in this topic could be seen as trolling.

As could what I just said.

^ Besides, he just did. He responded 7 minutes after your reply. And to an extent he's right, although virtually everyone is guilty of posting meaningless shit, don't know if everyone is guilty of trolling but probably.

And i'm not taking any of the blame off me either. Look at me, I'm the one who created off-topic topic. Oh what meaningful posts I contribute.

Well...if you're going to post about hypocracy, no better way to do it than for you to lead by example.

Besides, I thought you were embarrassed clean off the board never to return? That didn't last very long.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Well...if you're going to post about hypocracy, no better way to do it than for you to lead by example.

Besides, I thought you were embarrassed clean off the board never to return? That didn't last very long.[/quote]He wants to go out in a final blaze of ignorance just to make sure we think he's an idiot. 8)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']^ Besides, he just did. He responded 7 minutes after your reply. And to an extent he's right, although virtually everyone is guilty of posting meaningless shit, don't know if everyone is guilty of trolling but probably.

And i'm not taking any of the blame off me either. Look at me, I'm the one who created off-topic topic. Oh what meaningful posts I contribute.[/quote]

Well, better that it acts as the lightning rod (or off...topic rod....whatever) for off topic shiznit than have it spattering on other topics

bread's done
Back