Don't blame me. I vOTTed for Kodos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Has anyone had this happen before, I have an item shipped from a store by usps. It got accepted at a usps place about 40 miles away nearly 2 weeks ago, and hasn't moved since. Their tracking/delivery confirmation shows that it was accepted but has not yet been delivered.

Ya, I had:
- 1 that the strum broke
- 1 that the buttons stuck
- 1 that the overdrive didn't work on[/QUOTE]

On my first, the overdrive didn't work and the whammy bar was looser than Lindsay Lohan.
The new one feels about the same (though overdrive works, even when I don't want it to), and the strum bar decided to be Paris Hilton and emulate my Lindsay Lohan whammy bar.

[quote name='lordwow']Naw, it's a 360 game. I'll email the vendor and show them the tracking on their own site and see what they say.[/QUOTE]

360 game is probably about the same size as a DVD, buddy.
I think your shit got lost in that post office and nobody has noticed it yet.

Probably, but I'm gonna to start complaining ;)

The last time this happened to me, I ordered DVDs for XMas presents from CC, and it took them 65 business days to get here (in fine condition). By the time I got them, CC had already issued me a full refund. I was kinda pissed because I had bought them all in a huge BF deal from their site, and they refused to send me the same ones again at that price. I ended up getting everyone different presents, and then they arrived, so I kept them.

Damn, all these plastic guitar problems...

I'll just stick with my 2 Xplorers...

-----------------------

Wowsers:

I had that happen during the Pepsi Points festivities. I ordered one of the 2GB thumb drives, and it didn't move AT ALL.

3 weeks later, Amazon said my address was undeliverable, even though they delivered a sh*t-ton of DVDs I ordered after the drive to the SAME fuckING ADDRESS...

:wall:

Best part about it was that Amazon sent a friendly reminder email that my account would be credited the full $ amount for the drive...

:roll:

That sucks. I just sent an email off to the vendor, if worse comes to worse, I could always try contesting it to my CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back