Don't ever order from gogamer

Sheik Rattle Enroll

CAGiversary!
I ordered the DVD hard case version of No One Lives Forever 2, but they sent it in paper sleeves instead. When I asked them about it, they said they sent a different version without asking me because they didn't think I'd mind. When I asked for a refund or replacement, it took them 2 emails and 2 weeks to respond, and they asked me what the problem was. I responded and explained the problem to them again, and have not received a response.

I guess I got what I deserved, because I've ordered from them in the past and boxes have arrived crushed and jewel cases cracked.

Sorry about your experience.

I've been tempted to order from them on a few occasions, but always steered clear mainly because of the high shipping cost. Now I will stay away for sure.

[quote name='Scrubking']Sorry about your experience.

I've been tempted to order from them on a few occasions, but always steered clear mainly because of the high shipping cost. Now I will stay away for sure.[/quote]

they actually cut their shipping costs. Now it is only 1.99 to ship

[quote name='Sheik Rattle Enroll']

I guess I got what I deserved, because I've ordered from them in the past and boxes have arrived crushed and jewel cases cracked.[/quote]
That sucks. Bubble wrap cost pennies and works wonders!!!!! Ive sent stuff all over the world, and 1 or 2 sheets of bubble wrap works wonders.

I gave up on them back in the day when they were still CompuExpert. I ordered the Diablo II expansion and after paying like $4 for shipping they didn't even include the friggin' box. What a crock.

Gogamer has the cheapest prices for PC games.

You have to read the description of the item, they tell you upfront if PC game are imports, Jewel Case versions or other variants.

[quote name='asaraa']I've ordered from them twice before (Mac games) and have never had a problem. oh well...[/quote]
Same here, both times I didn't have a problem. Even when I ordered like 5 games from them, none of the games were in bad condition and all had the packaging.

[quote name='Crusader']Gogamer has the cheapest prices for PC games.

You have to read the description of the item, they tell you upfront if PC game are imports, Jewel Case versions or other variants.[/quote]

It said "DVD Hard Case", and arrived in paper sleeves.

bread's done
Back