Don't get any big ideas, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']Please, go get one and share how amazing they are. All jokes aside, it's really thick and tastes really good. :oops:
[/QUOTE]

Gay joke.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've always heard of Wawas but never had the pleasure of trying them.[/QUOTE]

Overall they are really good! They are only in like PA, DE, NJ, VA and I think NY. If you are ever in NJ, you need to hit one up. Over here in South Jersey, their goal is to make 4 wawa per square mile. :bomb: They are doing a great job as you can drive for 30 minutes and drive by at least 9 of them

[quote name='lilboo']They just got these new brownies in.
:shock:

Please, go get one and share how amazing they are. All jokes aside, it's really thick and tastes really good. :oops:

I hope you're not one of those people who hate brownies :wall:[/quote]

I like Wawa, but it's too expensive sometimes. Why can't they have 12" subs like normal places?

I'll try it tommorrow.

Wawa's are good but to be honest, they're just another convenience store. An above average, high quality, convenience store, but still just a convenience store.

I ate at Waffle House once, and that was during the road trip to Florida. I do enjoy greasy ass food, so I liked it!

I got a chocolate chip waffle and it was :drool: and it was like.. 4 cents. That shit was cheeeap!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Has anyone eaten at a Waffle House? I've heard they're good but I never seem to find any.[/quote]

I used to eat at Waffle House all of the time when I lived in Virginia, but unforunately I can't remember how anything there tasted :lol:.

I can't believe Rock Band 2 is so soon. It really snuck up on me.

...I never knew that "snuck" is actually not a word and "sneaked" is correct.

[quote name='Rocko']I can't believe Rock Band 2 ultra mega downloadable content pack w/ patched modes we should have released last time is so soon. It really snuck up on me.

...I never knew that "snuck" is actually not a word and "sneaked" is correct.[/QUOTE]

Fix'd. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Fix'd. ;)[/QUOTE]
I'll take an ultra mega downloadable content pack with over 80 masters at only $60 and no HD space required and brand new modes and achievements, sure. :)

[quote name='Rocko']I'll take an ultra mega downloadable content pack with over 80 masters at only $60 and no HD space required and brand new modes and achievements, sure. :)[/QUOTE]

It's not a bad deal, if you like a majority of the content...
But if you like, say, 15 songs out of 84... not so much. :)

[quote name='Rocko']I can't believe Rock Band 2 is so soon. It really snuck up on me.

...I never knew that "snuck" is actually not a word and "sneaked" is correct.[/quote]

Yep. I forgot about that too. I hope they will quickly put up the GH4/RB2 drums up on YF360G.com.

[quote name='Rocko']I can't believe Rock Band 2 is so soon. It really snuck up on me.

...I never knew that "snuck" is actually not a word and "sneaked" is correct.[/QUOTE]

If you think thats sneaking up on you, KIRBY SUPASTAR is in 3 weeks!! :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's not a bad deal, if you like a majority of the content...
But if you like, say, 15 songs out of 84... not so much. :)[/QUOTE]
Well, personally I'll buy most any DLC when it's $.99 with few exceptions.

80 songs at $60 is $.75 each. That nice deal combined with all the new improvements makes it worth it in my book.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yep. I forgot about that too. I hope they will quickly put up the GH4/RB2 drums up on YF360G.com.[/QUOTE]
I'm going strictly games for GH4 and RB2. I have two Les Pauls and an Xplorer (and a shitty Strat), so that'll do me for the guitar portions, and I have two mics. I'm not a big drum fan, so I really don't want to shell out money/YF360G credits for new drums for GH4.

[quote name='lilboo']If you think thats sneaking up on you, KIRBY SUPASTAR is in 3 weeks!! :whee:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm excited for that. And Dragon Quest IV on the 15th!

[quote name='Rocko']Well, personally I'll buy most any DLC when it's $.99 with few exceptions.

80 songs at $60 is $.75 each. That nice deal combined with all the new improvements makes it worth it in my book.[/quote]
And the 20 free songs, the chance to bring most of the songs from the first RB1 into RB2 for $5 or so, and then having all of the DLC already compatible gives you a very large library to play with.

[quote name='lilboo']If you think thats sneaking up on you, KIRBY SUPASTAR is in 3 weeks!! :whee:[/quote]
Not to excited about Kirby.

[quote name='dcfox']Not to excited about Kirby.[/QUOTE]

gtfo.gif

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Woah, live action TMNT maybe?[/QUOTE]

Look at the update at the bottom of the page. :cry:

Kirby Superstar is one of the only Kirby games I've never played.

It could be a day one purchase (depending on classes), and I'm excited about it. :D

Kirby Superstar is one of the only Kirby games I've never played.

It could be a day one purchase (depending on classes), and I'm excited about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back