Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - Sold to Koji 126
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Sold ShadowX
Monster Hunter: Freedom 2 - Sold to Vulgarism
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Sold to Vulgarism
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - Sold to Wasabi5858
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $15 - Sold to joshingit
Batman: AA - Trade to Backseatdog

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nnthomas']175. let's make this work. i'm in the market for a new psp and your bundle looks hot. what's it gonna take.[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure I can get more than 175 for my bundle. My friend bought a white psp just like mine but with 3 games for 135, and his games were crappy 3rd party titles. so im looking for an offer higher then that

[quote name='ricky23i']how much u willing? Il offer 225?[/QUOTE]
no thanks, I think I can get more for it.

I am going on vacation tomorrow, so if anyone wants to make an offer just PM me and I'll get back to you when I get back

[quote name='backseatdog']if you would sell your games separately, i'll definitely give you an offer, till then BUMP![/QUOTE]

I'd really like to sell everything as a bundle, but im getting few offers on the whole thing, so I may end up breaking it up. im gonna list it on Ebay with a reserve and if it isnt met then i'll list individual prices

[quote name='younglinker']bump[/QUOTE]

Any luck with the reserve? You looking to split it up yet? I'm interested in a few games as well...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Any luck with the reserve? You looking to split it up yet? I'm interested in a few games as well...[/QUOTE]

i decided not to throw it on ebay. The ebay fees + Paypal fees are brutal. But i really dont want to sell it individually, it'll be a hassle and I dont want to get stuck with games if they dont sell.

Really looking to get about $280 shipped for the bundle obo i guess

Well, it might be a little bit more of a hassle... But, even if you got rid of each game for $10 (I'm sure that would be the MINIMUM you'd take), you'd only need to sell the PSP alone for $80 to get what you're looking for... I say split it up, man.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well, it might be a little bit more of a hassle... But, even if you got rid of each game for $10 (I'm sure that would be the MINIMUM you'd take), you'd only need to sell the PSP alone for $80 to get what you're looking for... I say split it up, man.[/QUOTE]

That makes a lot of sense haha. I'll list some prices in the next few days

If I don't already have 3 PSPs and all the RPGs you listed, I would've at least put in a very good offer, close to what you are looking for.

But as other said, you will get more from breaking it up. Too bad tho, I wish someone would've taken the lot, there are good games and value there. Nice PSP and all.

[quote name='younglinker']That makes a lot of sense haha. I'll list some prices in the next few days[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'm glad I could help. Splitting it up might help you get an even better haul than you were expecting!

[quote name='younglinker']Jeanne D'arc sold to game_fanatic

FFVII Crisis Core + Monster Hunter 2 sold to Vulgarism

Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'd have to say your prices are for the most part damn reasonable if they are in good condition. I may end up coming back for more if I have some cash left over, but I'm really glad you split it up dude. Maybe reserve a game or two to sell with the PSP and you should get a good chunk for it, I'd say.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Thank you. I'd have to say your prices are for the most part damn reasonable if they are in good condition. I may end up coming back for more if I have some cash left over, but I'm really glad you split it up dude. Maybe reserve a game or two to sell with the PSP and you should get a good chunk for it, I'd say.[/QUOTE]

thanks, hopefully you get more cash :D. Im pretty anal about my games being complete and in good condition, so everything is in great condition. Hopefully I can sell everything, I fixed my car already so this sale will fund my ps3 slim

Bump for ya!

Still really trying to figure out if I'm gonna pick up another game or two from ya... I'm working on it! I just hope when I do decide, if I can pick em up, the games I want are still left!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bump for ya!

Still really trying to figure out if I'm gonna pick up another game or two from ya... I'm working on it! I just hope when I do decide, if I can pick em up, the games I want are still left![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump! I sent your games today usps. I'll pm you the tracking number tonight

[quote name='younglinker']no thanks, I think I can get more for it.

I am going on vacation tomorrow, so if anyone wants to make an offer just PM me and I'll get back to you when I get back[/QUOTE]

No one wants the game honestly, most people I know have hacked PSP's... 225's a good deal. I bought my Fat for 60 bucks..

[quote name='aihuman']Whats wrong with the PSP?[/QUOTE]

Nothing is wrong with the psp, its flawless. I just split it up because I wasnt getting offers on the bundle.

[quote name='wasabi5858']Hi, is the price shipped or shipping extra?[/QUOTE]

for shipping, im looking for $3.00 plus a dollar for every extra game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back