Don't know if this belongs here, but ..need some help.

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!
It's about getting rid of a game.. I have ATV Offroad Fury 2, got it in my PS2 Online Pak, but I never play it.

Any way of getting rid of it even though it says "Not For Resale" on it? Dumb question, I know.. but I wondered if any of you CAGs did anything special with these types of games.

If I can't get rid of it in any other way.. the only thought I have is to drop it off at my local children's hospital or the orphanage.

Thanks for any ideas!

[quote name='Drkr_Zen']It's about getting rid of a game.. I have ATV Offroad Fury 2, got it in my PS2 Online Pak, but I never play it.

Any way of getting rid of it even though it says "Not For Resale" on it? Dumb question, I know.. but I wondered if any of you CAGs did anything special with these types of games.

If I can't get rid of it in any other way.. the only thought I have is to drop it off at my local children's hospital or the orphanage.

Thanks for any ideas![/QUOTE]

I think that would be the best idea. However if you did try to trade it in you would get very little and I don't think anyone would want it.

Definitely worth donating over trading. My store has 10+ copies, and we give maybe 82 cents for it.

bread's done
Back