Dont not buy at origin

CheapTart

CAG Veteran
I would advise people not to buy their games off Origin, I ordered a couple of games from them on friday, then i get an email saying my order cancelled and payment not received, I sent payment to them through paypal and have got proof of that, will be fillling a complant to paypal about this. There customer service sucks they make it so hard for your to contact them no email address on there website and live chat you have download a program and when you go on it you never get through to noone just says wait time 3 minutes then when 3 minutes is gone they add another 5 minutes. Will not buy from there again!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='CheapTart']you never get through to noone [/QUOTE]

You really need to work on your double negatives. Maybe EA thought you didn't not want to not buy some games?

[quote name='dinovelvet']You really need to work on your double negatives. Maybe EA thought you didn't not want to not buy some games?[/QUOTE]

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I won't not buy from Origin!

Really though. Call one of EA's myriad of support phone numbers. They're pretty handy on the phone.

I realize we aren't getting the full story or all the details from OP here, but I'm going to side with Origin this time. Won't not never buy again...or something.

Maybe it was just a screw up on Origin's part (their online store is less than perfect). Maybe just contact them and see if you can get anywhere.

Last time I ordered from them was when Gamestop was doing the discounted Origin cards ($20 credit for $10 I think?) that I picked up using a bunch of store-credit. Ordered a bunch of physical games that was a part of their Spring 50% off sale. Games got to me fine, but I couldn't use the Origin-credit combined with my credit card payment. Had to play with different combos of games to utilize as much credit as possible. I think I still have like $.50 on my Origin account I will never use. So long story short, it just might be their sh!tty online checkout process.

I've never not had a bad experience with Origin, whom hasn't not given me nearly 30 games without charging me before. If nobody never uses the site, why wouldn't they not be selling games for money still? I think you just didn't not have a not-so-good experience, and hopefully Paypal won't not return your money.

[quote name='Mixer236']If it wasn't for the join date and no mentioning of a lawyer dad going to sue EA, I'd think this was pepsiman. :lol:[/QUOTE]
It would read like this if that was the case:

orgine suxxx ea spertz not uncewl dey ript me of steel meez moneeyz wat i due do dem paypale no halp meh dey srteeled miyne mnnney wat i oohwed dem no steelz frem ineccent peeoplz no ea dey eeveel i suez dem an shit dem done.

bread's done
Back