Dont Update To 2.60

Hiei

CAG Veteran
My fucken Psp Was Bricked By 2.60!!!!!!!!
Never Ever Update Psp 2,60 Im Not fucken Lieing!!!!!
I Cryed Over My Psp Today Damn U Sony!

Lol, but since when did Sony announce firmware 2.6...........probably your own fault unless this is right from sony themselves.

Straight from playstation.com

Notice
This update is for customers who own PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system model number PSP-1001 sold in North America. DO NOT update your PSP™ system through this Web site if you own a different model of the PSP™ system. There is no guarantee of proper operation with other models of the PSP™ system.

mine 1001 >< god damn it!
wait does thet mean i get it fixed for free?
if yes thx god if not fuck psp

it went to 77% died out i turned it back on only seeing a black screen but the green light on the power thing is on no sounds to and merio stick light doesnt show up....... and i want the new psp games for x-mas >

So your system froze or turned off at 77%? Needless to say, I don't think your system can be fixed...Call 1-800-345-SONY and let us know what they say

Umm, if you turned it off during the update it wasn't the update, it was the turning it off during the update. NEVER do this.

no it turned off by it self while updateing and i couldnt call em yester days so today i will call them most likely i get it fixed for free

yeah cant wait i ship out my psp on friday and might get it back befor the holidays
cant wait for da holidays

lol sorry just like doing that and like wrighting this
ph33r m4h m4d skillz 0n da PSP
seee i like wrighting klike that

[quote name='Hiei']ph33r m4h m4d skillz 0n da PSP[/QUOTE]

Bricking a system does not qualify for a "m4d skillz" certification for "da PSP".

:)

[quote name='Zingela']Bricking a system does not qualify for a "m4d skillz" certification for "da PSP".

:)[/QUOTE

Dude i didnt brick my psp u realy need to start reading >>

[quote name='Hiei'][quote name='Zingela']Bricking a system does not qualify for a "m4d skillz" certification for "da PSP".

Dude i didnt brick my psp u realy need to start reading >>[/QUOTE]
:rofl: :dunce: :rofl:

[quote name='Zingela']Bricking a system does not qualify for a "m4d skillz" certification for "da PSP".

:)[/QUOTE]

It does if you throw it hard enough at someone to kill them.

[quote name='Hiei'][quote name='Zingela']Bricking a system does not qualify for a "m4d skillz" certification for "da PSP".

Dude i didnt brick my psp u realy need to start reading >>[/QUOTE]

First sentence of the first post:

[quote name='Hiei']
My fucken Psp Was Bricked By 2.60!!!!!!!![/quote]

Tis the season to be killing falala lala with flying heads hiting the ground fala lala
i shoot my brother in the head falala lala la la

that song was for GTA:LCS

[quote name='Hiei']Tis the season to be killing falala lala with flying heads hiting the ground fala lala

that song was for GTA:LCS[/QUOTE]

I wish you would kill yourself.

[quote name='evanft']I wish you would kill yourself.[/QUOTE]

I try to do that but always fails

[quote name='Hiei']Tis the season to be killing falala lala with flying heads hiting the ground fala lala

that song was for GTA:LCS[/QUOTE]
Welcome to my ignore list

[quote name='LaseK']this is the internet at its finest.[/QUOTE]

Hey whats that suspose to mean

[quote name='Hiei']Hey whats that suspose to mean[/QUOTE]He means that you're the coolest person on the internet.

[quote name='sj41']He means that you're the coolest person on the internet.[/QUOTE]

Sweeet [im not drunk im god......maby a little]

[quote name='Hiei']w00t found my reciped[/QUOTE]

from all your posts i see why you bricked your psp.
your psp doesn't need the upgrade, you do.

[quote name='111111']from all your posts i see why you bricked your psp.
your psp doesn't need the upgrade, you do.[/QUOTE]

Now that's fucking CLASSIC.

[quote name='111111']from all your posts i see why you bricked your psp.
your psp doesn't need the upgrade, you do.[/QUOTE]

LOL that my be true man that may be true

bread's done
Back