Don't use Hotels.com

ItsTrueItsTrue92

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
They suck. I booked a hotel through them last summer and the place sucked. I wrote a nasty, but completely relevant and informative review and it was deleted. While this is not a big deal, that isn't the point. That review might have steered someone away from booking that specific hotel. Basically, don't use Hotels.com to fish out hotels because the "real" reviews are taken down.

Thanks for the rant. I'm never going to need a hotel, but, uh, maybe someone else will find this helpful ;)

Priceline.com has worked for us the last few times. Basically we got a three night stay at the Doubletree Hotel in Anaheim for $59/night. The going rate is something like $239/night. My girl also just came back from Disney this past week and stayed at the Hyatt for $54/night, again the going rate is about $200/night. You need to keep at it with them, but eventually you can get a 3-4 star hotel for a great rate.

i've had nothing but good service from them. i booked a trip a few months and realized a few weeks after that i wanted to use a different credit card. i knew their was a fee involved to cancel your booking so i called them up and the guy waived the fee and he canceled my old booking and did my new one over the phone in a few minutes.

[quote name='Redeema']Priceline.com has worked for us the last few times. Basically we got a three night stay at the Doubletree Hotel in Anaheim for $59/night. The going rate is something like $239/night. My girl also just came back from Disney this past week and stayed at the Hyatt for $54/night, again the going rate is about $200/night. You need to keep at it with them, but eventually you can get a 3-4 star hotel for a great rate.[/QUOTE]

I will also vouch for Priceline, my wife and I and another couple booked our rooms for an Atlanta trip on there, only 35 a night, and it was a very nice hotel in a nice outer region of Atlanta, the rooms had the kitchenettes, sofa/living room area and nice sized beds. It was a great trip

i tried to use them on our last PCS they the website wouldn't "take" my husbands government travel card. In that i tried to book 3 x's it didn't make the reservation, but it put a hold on the card... i had to have the reservation so I used our personal card and it went through the first time. I then did the rest of my bookings through expedia and the government card worked like a charm there.

Sorry for your bad experience.
I used them to book a hotel in NYC.
Price of $95 a night ...4 star .... loved it...

bread's done
Back