Doom 3 BFG 360 $23 @ Walmart.com

Are Doom 1 and 2 download codes? I already own them for XBLA and it would feel like less of a waste if I could at least give the codes to someone else.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Are Doom 1 and 2 download codes? I already own them for XBLA and it would feel like less of a waste if I could at least give the codes to someone else.[/QUOTE]

On disc. I THINK they have separate achievement lists from the xbla version even though they're identical achievements.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Damn I want this but don't know if I need it since it'll just set in the backlog.[/QUOTE]

This. Borderlands 2, ZombieU, Walking Dead, three other Wii games I haven't finished; I loved the original Doom 3, but I wouldn't get to play this for months and months... If it's going to stay at this price point for a while, I can afford to wait to buy and see if it'll get cheaper.

[quote name='plus1zero']On disc. I THINK they have separate achievement lists from the xbla version even though they're identical achievements.[/QUOTE]

nope they are the same as the XBLA version. Plus the ratings weren't so good. Defiantly wait for it to go cheaper. Side note, Doom 3 has 600 gamerscore while Doom 1 and 2 have 200 a piece

If I had finished Dishonored or ACIII I'd be on this, but I should beat those first and hopefully at that point this will be closer to $15.

[quote name='JMClarkent']I am such a cheap bastard. I was thinking "$23 isn't bad", but seeing your "Fifteen" makes me want it for $9.99![/QUOTE]

Nah, it's basically a re-hash of the original game with one bonus level, so I don't want to pay that much for it, either. And a lot of people have already played doom 1&2.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']This is one of those games I figured I'd see in my BB magazine with a coupon to get it for $10 at some point. I'll hold out a little longer.[/QUOTE]

or FREE :)

bread's done
Back