Doom 3 RoE $19.99 @ BB

P.S. This is Resurrection of Evil...the regular xbox version of Doom 3 is $10 @TRU I believe...

[quote name='keiblerfan69']It still isn't BC so I have no need for it yet.[/QUOTE]

Which is dumb because this is one of the best games Xbox has to offer. Plus, I'm sure there's alot of non-PC, console gamers out there who didn't own the original Xbox and who plan or already own a 360, wanting to play it. Doom 3 & RoE could've been in some respects a launch game for some ppl, if already B/C.

Yeah, good luck finding it. I haven't seen the game since the week the movie came out. We've deleted it, so I would assume that every store in the company has small amounts(1-2), if any.

i was wanting it until i discovered no online coop...wtf is up with that? doom 3 has no split screen options and this one has no online coop. its like they hold back a key feature out of each one.

[quote name='Jawabreaker']Yeah, good luck finding it. I haven't seen the game since the week the movie came out. We've deleted it, so I would assume that every store in the company has small amounts(1-2), if any.[/QUOTE]I just saw a regular edition copy at my Target with a 'Now a Platinum hit!' sticker on it. There is also a bunch of regular and collectors at my local Meijer each for $20.

[quote name='Kagath']I just saw a regular edition copy at my Target with a 'Now a Platinum hit!' sticker on it. There is also a bunch of regular and collectors at my local Meijer each for $20.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about regular Doom 3 or Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil? There's a huge difference between the two.

[quote name='DuckM4n']clearanced at target for 9.98 i think.[/QUOTE]

The PC expansion pack was clearanced for $4.98 last year at Target, but you had to own the original Doom 3 for PC to play it. The Xbox Resurrection of Evil release was a self-contained (though really short) game with ports of Doom 1 & 2 thrown in.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Are you talking about regular Doom 3 or Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil? There's a huge difference between the two.[/QUOTE]Original Doom3. I was not aware there was a collectors of RoE.

They're both good games. I have both on the xbox and i think theyre a easily more playable on the console. It works well on my PC, but this kind of game doesnt take Counter-strike-like accuracy so its nice to play from my couch.

[quote name='Kagath']Original Doom3. I was not aware there was a collectors of RoE.[/QUOTE]

There's only one XBOX version of RoE and it includes Doom 1 & 2, just like the Ultimate Doom 3 CE XBOX release.

bread's done
Back