Doom 3 (Xbox) $12 BC - Overstock.com Deal O' the Day 7/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
Use the link below to see today's Deal O' the Day.
Every day, Overstock has has a special 1 day deal for a Video Game, DVD, CD, and Book.
The products are revealed earlier in the day, but you usually have to wait till noon and 3PM CST for the deal price to show.
If you see question marks in the price, it means that at time of updating this thread, the deal price was unknown.

Deal O' the Day
Past/Present Deal O' the Days
3/1/06 Spy Hunter (Xbox) $5.00
3/2/06 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus (Xbox) $8.00
3/3/06 Wipe Out CD/DVD Game Repair Kit 2 Pack $4.00 LAME!!
3/4/06 PS2 - Get On Da Mic Bundle (Includes Microphone) $21.95
3/6/06 PS2 - Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando $12.00
3/7/06 PS2 - Yourself Fitness $28.95 Booooooooooo!!
3/8/06 PS2 - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $16.00
3/9/06 Xbox - Soul Calibur II $10.00 Ain't going to sell too many at that price.
3/10/06 PS2 - Jak II $12.00, Saving Private Ryan (DVD) $6.99 Average deal today.
3/11/06 PS2 - SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SeaLs $12.00
3/13/06 PSP Dock It $3.00, Back to the Future Complete Trilogy (WS/DVD) $18.99
3/14/06 NHL 2K6 (Xbox 360) $40.00
3/15/06 DS - Desert Camo Skin $5
3/16/06 GC - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles $30
3/17/06 Xbox - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $16
3/18/06 GBA Video - Pokemon: I Choose You $5 - I think this is less than $2 at CC
3/20/06 PS2 - Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain $8
3/21/06 GBA - Hamtaro: Ham Ham Games $15, Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy Extended Edition (FS/DVD) $4.99
3/22/06 Gamecube - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $30
3/23/06 PS2 - Total Overdose $20, South Park- The Complete First Season (DVD) $14.99 [OOS]
3/24/06 PSP - Generation of Chaos $20
3/25/06 Xbox - Dead to Rights II $8, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (WS/DVD) $4.99
3/27/06 PS2 - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $15: $1 cheaper than on 3/8
3/28/06 GC -Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $11, South Park- The Complete Second Season (DVD) $9.99
3/29/06 PS2 - Vietcong: Purple Haze $8
3/30/06 PS2 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines $8
3/31/06 PS2 - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $11
4/1/06 PS2 - ATV: Quad Power Racing 2
4/3/06 GC - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles $18
4/4/06 Xbox - True Crime: New York City
4/5/06 Some stupid PSP movie
4/6/06 Some stupid GBA game that's a $10 rip-off
4/7/06 DS - Rub Rabbits $15
4/8/06 Xbox - Cold Fear $9
4/11/06 XBox - Men of Valor $9
4/12/06 DS - Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time $33.49
4/13/06 PS2 - Wild Arms III $11
4/14/06 - Xbox DVD Kit $19
4/15/06 - Witches of the Carribean PSP UMD $4
4/17/06 - F-Zero GBA $17
4/18/06 - Rumble Roses XX (360) $45
4/19/06 - some lame psp accessory
4/20/05 - Spy Hunter (Xbox) $9.50
4/21/06 - Ridge Racer 6 (360) $38.00
4/24/06 - Super Speedway PSP UMD $10
4/25/06 - SpongeBob: Lights,Camera,Pants (PS2) $20
4/26/06 - Curious George (PS2) $22
4/27/06 - Airforce One (PSP-UMD) $5
4/29/06 - 007: Everything or Nothing (Xbox) $8
5/1/06 - Dead to Rights (Xbox) $12
5/2/06 - Karaoke Revolution Country (PS2) $20
5/3/06 - Namco Museum 50th Anniv. Collection (PS2) $8
5/6/06 - UMD Cleaner (PSP) $4

Coupons
Right now there are stackable 10% off and free shipping coupons. Add an item to your cart and check the 'Yes, I have a GC or Promo Code' box. Enter 73622, then continue onto the next screen. Now backup to the cart screen again, uncheck the box and check it again. This time enter 85704. Continue onto the next screen and you should see 10% off and free shipping.

NOTE:
A lot of people haven't been able to get the 10% off coupon to work and once used it can't be used again for the same account. Someone posted that they created another account and it worked, so that may be a way around it.

Harrison Ford's "GET. OFF. MY. PLANE" in Air Force One was the spiritual precursor to Jackson's "I've HAD it with these motherfuckin' SNAKES on this motherfuckin' PLANE!"

[quote name='soulwish2003']That is weird... my Rub Rabbits and Mario came in weeks ago... even with the free shiping code it only took around a week each. Were you one of the last to order on both titles?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, Overstock is just really crappy at keeping track. The person said the order was cancelled, and it arrived to us later that day.... now that's just incompetence...........

Rub rabbits is still in limbo or something......

Today's Deal is XBOX James Bond 007 : Everything or Nothing for $8.00

For those of you who couldn't find it at Circuit City, having it delivered to your door for less is nice.

Everything or Nothing is a great game (I finished it).
I highly recommend it, especially for under $10 shipped.

well looks like Overstock's crappy inventory and supply chain management has become my gain. I ended up getting Mario and Luigi Partners in time for free (Since they thought they never shipped it and cancelled it even though they did) and I got Castlvania for 20 bucks.

Though you might think this is a good thing for overstock it's not true at all. It shows how incompetent thier customer service is and if they happen to screw up in a situation not to your advantage I wouldn't expect much. On the plus side for them if you complain enough they will give you another deal. Unless the deal is really great and for something miniscule Overstock is ok, but for most purchases i'd avoid em

You guys know that if anyone got in on the Sam Goody closings, they could've bought DTR for Xbox for under $5 right?

I know I did. I haven't ordered a thing from online in SO long.

Oh boy... Karaoke Revolution Country today. Too bad they couldn't have the GC Karaoke Revolution... might be tempted for once.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Arghhhhhhhhhh... i really wanted PS2 version :([/QUOTE]

Methinks this is the only system the game is available for (the Country version).

[quote name='pinoy530']Anyone have this already? How does it compare to the other Karaoke Revolutions. I bought all the others, but I wasn't too sure about this one since its just country.[/QUOTE]
I've played it. It's virtually identical in presentation and gameplay to Karaoke Revolution Party, except it doesn't have dancepad integration (no line dancing). They re-use a lot of the same stages and some unlockables. The song list is only 35 songs total, including a few unlockables. It's a decent mix of old and new, skewing more toward the newer stuff.

If you like County and Karaoke Revolution, it's a hell of a deal at $20. It just came out like a month ago at $40.

[quote name='Link127']yeah for namco museum 1 dollar off retail!!!!![/QUOTE]

Way to go there big guy, glad you understand how the Overstock Deal Of The Day works.

i was being sarcastic smart guy, glad you understand how to be a jerk.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Way to go there big guy, glad you understand how the Overstock Deal Of The Day works.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, just got dead or alive ultimate, half-life 2, doom 3, and advent rising. Thanks for the heads up.

Had no problem using the free shipping and 10% off codes.

PC - Civilization 3 Expansion: Play the World - $10.00

The music selection today is a good deal.

Tool - 10,000 Days - $9.98

[quote name='guessed']New product, same old joke. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Hey man thanks! You rock bro!

I forgot to come back to check. Did EP ever drop to a price that would classify it as a deal?

they have the nintendo DS lite on their site, remember if you preorder they will charge you immediately, even if they cant fill the order for weeks or months, they will still charge you when you order, not when it ships. I get the 8% off coupon to work but not the free ship(which is only like a dollar but still a dollar saved is a dollar earned)

[quote name='dracula']they have the nintendo DS lite on their site, remember if you preorder they will charge you immediately, even if they cant fill the order for weeks or months, they will still charge you when you order, not when it ships. I get the 8% off coupon to work but not the free ship(which is only like a dollar but still a dollar saved is a dollar earned)[/QUOTE]

They also charge a huge fee to restock... even if it has not shipped yet.

[quote name='soulwish2003']They also charge a huge fee to restock... even if it has not shipped yet.[/QUOTE]They charge who a fee to restock? You saying that if something you order is out of stock, you get a big fee? Or only if you return it?

[quote name='pete5883']They charge who a fee to restock? You saying that if something you order is out of stock, you get a big fee? Or only if you return it?[/QUOTE]

call your credit card company and have them reverse the charges if this happens. i am pretty sure the better business bureau would slap the shit out of them if they try to charge you for something that never ships.

[quote name='dracula']call your credit card company and have them reverse the charges if this happens. i am pretty sure the better business bureau would slap the shit out of them if they try to charge you for something that never ships.[/quote]

Wait...the Better Business Bureau slapping the shit out of a company? Where do you live, Bizarro World? Here on Earth. the BBB never does anything except investigate for a while until the case fades away.

Also, if the Overstock policy spells out that you pay the restock fee when you cancel no matter what, good luck getting a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back