Dorito's Mountain Dew Halo 4 promotion

I was in Wal-mart on Friday night and saw the Doritos bags with the code right on the packaging.

Is it really possible to redeem/take the code (by however means) and redeem it without making the purchase.

I put the bag back figuring some fuck -tard could actually have done that. The bag did seem a bit worn. I did pick up a 24 pack of regular Dew though. :)

There is a deadline to when you can enter codes (Jan. 31, 2013 I believe). But is there a deadline on Activating and using the codes in-game?

I've banked a couple codes, but never remember to actually use them. Curious if they must be used by a certain time.

[quote name='Kyden139']20oz dew code : PPLMM VMWYH[/QUOTE]

Tried with and without the space and it's saying it's an invalid code.

[quote name='JStryke']Tried with and without the space and it's saying it's an invalid code.[/QUOTE]I didn't even know it was a code. I though he was just posting random words. haha.

There is a deadline to when you can enter codes (Jan. 31, 2013 I believe). But is there a deadline on Activating and using the codes in-game?

I've banked a couple codes, but never remember to actually use them. Curious if they must be used by a certain time.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']There is a deadline to when you can enter codes (Jan. 31, 2013 I believe). But is there a deadline on Activating and using the codes in-game?

I've banked a couple codes, but never remember to actually use them. Curious if they must be used by a certain time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Official Rules']XP Matches must be transferred to a Gamer ID/Gamer tag no later than 3/31/13 or they will be forfeited. If no Gamer ID/Gamer tag has been entered during the Promotional Period, all XP Matches will be forfeited.[/quote]

I think the March deadline is just for applying them to your Halo 4 profile though...if it's like MW3 last year then once they're on your profile they stay until you use them up. I didn't use all of my MW3 DewXP until a few months ago. :whistle2:#

I have 25 dew 20 oz bottle caps... looking for something Black Ops related... a nuketown Zombie map code from the hardened edition would be awesome... my son is dying for it, but i refuse to pay the $$$$ for a code on ebay... and he already has the game...

Otherwise, shoot me a PM and let me know what you have to trade.

I'll have more codes in a week or so...

i hit my 200 matches... but uhh i got 111cmatches of double xp i can gift..... any one wanna trade me some dlc (fable 3, halo 4) pm me...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, nobody wants to trade, ----...

*** UPDATE ***

I have plenty of requests now so i will send them out when i get home... if you PM'd me before i updated this, you will get at least one.

I have 222 matches that I can gift send to someone or a few people for trade. Send me a PM with offers and I will respond back to you.

Here's a code, but I'll make ya work for it! ;)

??NWZR7???

First two question marks: 12, 24, __

Last three question marks: Start with the acronym for the PS3's user interface. Then, flip the middle letter upside-down.

[quote name='Gohan']Here's a code, but I'll make ya work for it! ;)

??NWZR7???

First two question marks: 12, 24, __

Last three question marks: Start with the acronym for the PS3's user interface. Then, flip the middle letter upside-down.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :D

36NWZR7XWB

[quote name='Concordal']I have two 20oz Mountain Dew codes; I'm willing to trade them for two 20oz MCR codes. PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Not sure if I was too late but nobody claimed to have PM'd you.

Well, I grabbed the last two 12-packs of Game Fuel that I could find in my area but I don't need the codes...first person to PM me gets them. EDIT gone!

Here's another code for ya'll. Figure it out!

??E7AWNA??

First two question marks: initials for the main character of the Bit.Trip series.
Last two question marks: "Is this real life?"

[quote name='Gohan']Here's another code for ya'll. Figure it out!

??E7AWNA??

First two question marks: initials for the main character of the Bit.Trip series.
Last two question marks: "Is this real life?"[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thanks.

[quote name='Radlove']Can any CAG help? I am 4 matches away from 200. Any codes will help ....thank you in advance PM please[/QUOTE]

Go buy some Dew.

[quote name='Radlove']Can any CAG help? I am 4 matches away from 200. Any codes will help ....thank you in advance PM please[/QUOTE]

200?? The max rank is Sr130!

I wasn't aware that they were still doing the promotion. I never see any of the Mountain Dew/Doritos with the codes anymore...

[quote name='hk1200']I wasn't aware that they were still doing the promotion. I never see any of the Mountain Dew/Doritos with the codes anymore...[/QUOTE]

The promotion ended on 12/31/12, and code redemption ends on 1/31/13. I noticed that they started switching back to normal packaging/caps about a week before Christmas.

Aren't the codes reusable? Or did they change that? Cause when I bought several bags of Doritos, I shared the codes with my friends and we were all able to use them.

bread's done
Back