Doritos Presents Unlock Xbox - Winners receiving prizes now

fizzywix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
http://www.unlockxbox.com/

Here's the important stuff from the official rules.

ENTRY PERIOD: This Promotion begins at 3:01 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 3rd, 2009, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 28, 2009 (“Promotion Period”).

(1) entry per person. Entries from the same individual or e-mail or household address received in excess of the limits stated herein will be automatically disqualified

WINNER SELECTION/PRIZES: On or around July 2, 2009, Microsoft will select eighteen (18) potential Grand Prize Winners and four hundred (400) potential First Prizes from among all eligible entries received.

a) Eighteen (18) Grand Prizes: One (1) $200 concert gift certificate (concert gift certificate to be determined solely by the Sponsor; concert tickets are subject to availability and venue capacity; tickets to a particular show are not guaranteed; and all additional terms and conditions, including expiration date, on the gift certificate may apply) and one (1) Microsoft Zune® digital media player. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $299.

b) Four Hundred (400) First Prizes: One (1) 1,600 Microsoft Points card. ARV of each First Prize is $20.

NOTE: Microsoft Points cards are subject to the expiration date stated on the card. Winners must SPEND these Microsoft Points prior to this expiration date. Microsoft Points card is only redeemable online at Xbox.com or on Xbox LIVE console. Prize winners must have an Xbox LIVE subscription to use the Microsoft Points.

c) Approximate Retail Value of all prizes combined: $13,382.

Limit one (1) prize per person.

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted online on or around July 1, 2009, at: www.unlockxbox.com and this list will remain posted for at least thirty (30) days.

Funny how the tentative date for the winner list is a day before the tentative date for the winner selection

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks I entered. I just want some points thats all no more no less. :)

by the way is it me or have they been kinda stingy all around this year with the freebies and the great deals?

its not letting me enter my address like evry hot movis
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I'm just confused over that rule where you have to spend the MS points by a certain date. Like let's say I already had 4000 points, and then I win 1600 points in this contest. Will my next DLC purchase draw from the prize points, or would I be forced to blow through my 4000 other points before I can spend the time-sensitive 1600 pts?

[quote name='BustaUppa']I'm just confused over that rule where you have to spend the MS points by a certain date. Like let's say I already had 4000 points, and then I win 1600 points in this contest. Will my next DLC purchase draw from the prize points, or would I be forced to blow through my 4000 other points before I can spend the time-sensitive 1600 pts?[/QUOTE]

it's suppose to use up the points that are expiring first... so if you bought something w/ 1600 pts... it would use up the 1600 pts that are slated to expire first

Thanks OP. Could always use some free points. How funny it is, that most people could give a rats butt about Grand Prizes...just give us some points, and we're happy.

Sorry to bump an old thread but it appears I won one of the first prizes.
Earlier today I received a small yellow envelope with a retail (blister pack and all -_-) 1600 Microsoft Point card!

So if you won, you should be getting it around now

Aha, I seriously can't remember if I entered this or not. I'll keep an eye out either way. Congratulations to those that did win.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']For the people that won, did you guys get notified before getting your prize?[/QUOTE]
Nope. The prize (1600 MS Points) just showed up on my doorstep in a large, padded envelope.

I entered an won one of the 1600 MS Point cards. This is the first time I've actually won anything. I don't know if it arrived on Friday or Saturday since I only checked the mailbox 30 minutes ago. It was a nice surprise now I can get some RB2 DLCs.

hmm I wonder if they'll still be delivering these , I hope I won something but I'll find out within the next couple days if I do or not . if I do I'll most likely put the points on some old arcade games I wanted but missed out on

bread's done
Back