Dot Emu Collection - 40 games for $20

Zbornak

CAGiversary!
After getting the free games they offered last week, I got an email from Dot Emu advertising a sale on their Dot Emu Collection. It includes several different packs of games, totaling 40 games in all. The individual packs are $14.99, but you can get all five in this collection for $20. Included are the Gobliiins trilogy, Robinson's Requiem, the Ishar trilogy, Irem Arcade Hits, and more. Here's the link to the collection page and you can search the site for the various games/packs for more details on the included games.

Key Features

-> 40 anthology games with a trivial price
-> Games varied and pleasant
-> Hours and hours of recreation
-> A totally new product.

HAH!

I didn't see list on the product page -- is there a full list anywhere?

Ditto.

Without a total list, it's difficult to say whether it's worth $20, no? :cry:

[quote name='hamberger']Can't find a total list of all the games included in this offer.[/QUOTE]

If you go to:
http://www.dotemu.com/en/dotemu-announces-the-1st-collection-pack
you can get links to the 5 packs. For your viewing pleasure the
list is below. Worth $20? Depends on what sort of games
you like.

***Silmarlis Collection
Boston Bomb Club
Bunny Bricks
Wind Surf Willy
Colorado
Maya
Metal Mutant
StarBlade
Targhan
Deus
Robinson’s Requiem
Storm Master
Transartica
Crystals of Arborea
Ishar I, II and III
***Nicky Boom Pack
Nicky Boom
Nicky 2
***IREM Arcades Hits
Kung-Fu Master
Vigilante
Ninja Spirit
R-Type Leo
Air Duel
Battle Chopper
Cosmic Cop
Dragon Breed
Gunforce
Gunforce 2
Hammerin’ Harry
Image Fight
Legend of Hero Tonma
Mystic Riders
Undercover Cops
In the Hunt
Superior Soldiers
Blade Master
***Krypton Egg
***Gobliiins Trilogy
Gobliiins
Gobliins 2
Goblins 3

My backlog is already massive and I haven't heard of a single one of these games, even though I follow the indie scene fairly extensively. It's a good deal for those interested but I'll have to pass.

Edit: Didn't know where these games originated, guess I should've done some research. Thanks for informing me, dumlaox!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheeseknight28']My backlog is already massive and I haven't heard of a single one of these games, even though I follow the indie scene fairly extensively. It's a good deal for those interested but I'll have to pass.[/QUOTE]

I hear you but, to be fair, this isn't exactly indie material. It's more like old PC and arcade stuff that got big in Europe, much like the majority of the catalog on the site.

I might bite on this. The Irem collection alone looks to be worth it. I spent a good deal of my childhood on a Commodore 64 playing some Kung-Fu Master and a few others in that pack.

Thanks much, OP.

The Gobliiins Trilogy is great. FWIW, GOG sells the Gobliiins 3-pack for $5.99, if you want a price comparison.

bread's done
Back