dot hack series....where can i find the best deal for them new?

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
ive been gaining interest in the dot hack series for a while now....im wondering if anyone knows where i can get the best deal on them...ive found that i can get all 4 new for $100....is that the best im gonna be able to do? suggestions? thanks...

Target has part 3 for $15 (possibly part 2 as well, not 100% sure though).

And you can get part 1 for $15 with the GGC at Best Buy

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Target has part 3 for $15 (possibly part 2 as well, not 100% sure though).

And you can get part 1 for $15 with the GGC at Best Buy[/quote]

Part 3 at Target is YMMV, since it is a clearance price. Also, many BB are already sold out of Part 1, and I don't think they are going to restock.

.dot hack is ok, .hack 1 is retaling for 19.99.

PArt 3 for 15 is good...I'll have to check Target this week.

I just noticed yesterday that my Target has marked part 4 down to $19.99 as well. Since I'm sick today and will most likely be getting a prescription, if Target gives me their traditional $10 gift card I'll be grabbing it. That will mean I spent $47.50 + tax on the entire set. :)

K-mart has part 2 on clearance for 10 bucks.

You can get the other three for 15 (see above posts).

In total, that's 55 bucks for the four games, not a bad price.

I bought them all at those prices, now I just have to findthe time to play 'em...

i checked all the places that were named....target had part 4 for 30....the cheapest out of target, best buy, game stop, eb, walmart, and circuit city...was 1 for 20...and 2, 3, and 4 for 30 each....o well

The cheapest thing to do is rent them. Each game can easily be completed in a 5 day rental, and that turns your $100 expenditure into a $25 one. And believe you me, once you've finished a volume, you won't be going back to it.

Or you could wait for the next Gamestop 3 for 2 used deal (yeah I know you wanted them new)

pay for 2 and 3 get 1 free..I tired this a couple of times and everytime they had the deal not one store had all 3 :(

or you can wait till they put al in one set...which I heard about a while ago prob an internet rumor...but if it does happen not untill Pt4 drops in price

Its a good series I bought them all, pt 1 and 2 are like 20 now, even cheaper if you look around, part 3 and 4 are 40 if not cheaper also.

bread's done
Back