Feedback
15 (100%)
Just wanted to boast :)

Georgia Mae was born on 11/2/06.

She's cute.

BabyBirth010-sm.jpg

[quote name='pop311']You named your daughter Georgia???[/QUOTE]

Mae? Grats bro! pix or elze :p

Pics will come soon....I have to upload them somewhere first. Been really busy.

Yes, I named her georgia and Mae is my grandmas middle name also.

[quote name='pop311']Just a quick question. What were some of the name other people, or you, though of?[/QUOTE]
Quit being a douche and trying to steal his spotlight. The man's daughter was born 2 days ago so put your attention issues aside for a day and just say congrats.

Congrats!

[quote name='Eviltude']Quit being a douche and trying to steal his spotlight. The man's daughter was born 2 days ago so put your attention issues aside for a day and just say congrats.

Congrats![/quote]Your right. Congratulations:applause::applause::applause::applause:. Being a dad must be fucking awsome.

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']Say goodbye to your profound sleep for the next year. muahahaha[/quote]That's for sure:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='wingeddragon']Congrats!!

My sons middle name is Lee after my grandfather. Trystan Lee[/QUOTE]
Oddly enough, I don't have a middle name. They gave me an initial, but no fucking middle name. Is that just sheer laziness or what?

Before you know it she'll be after giving you the finger during dinner while your parents are there, then, later that same night, sneaking out of the house to suck the cock of the boy you dissaprove of, all the while talking about what an asshole you are.

Congrats on another mouth to feed. Hope the job is steady.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Before you know it she'll be after giving you the finger during dinner while your parents are there, then, later that same night, sneaking out of the house to suck the cock of the boy you dissaprove of, all the while talking about what an asshole you are.

Congrats on another mouth to feed. Hope the job is steady.[/QUOTE]

...Man.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Before you know it she'll be after giving you the finger during dinner while your parents are there, then, later that same night, sneaking out of the house to suck the cock of the boy you dissaprove of, all the while talking about what an asshole you are.

Congrats on another mouth to feed. Hope the job is steady.[/QUOTE]

Yeah....You went there. A bit far if I do say so.

Grats on the new baby ^_^

As for assholes like JimmyMac, at least he provides a lesson for you. Teach your child some manners.

[quote name='Weedy649']Grats on the new baby ^_^

As for assholes like JimmyMac, at least he provides a lesson for you. Teach your child some manners.[/QUOTE]

Or abort when necessary ^_^

Congratulations. She's beautiful.

P.S. Pay no mind to the attention whore who obviously wasn't raised by caring people.

Best wishes and congrats to the new mom and dad! I'm sure Georgia Mae, (what a cutie!) will bring much joy to you both - making those sleepless nights and all the rest of it seem like a very small price to pay....

Congrats again dude. Now get ready for her to grow non-stop for the next 10 years! Keep takin' pics or else you'll lose em FOREVER!...or something spooky like that.

Congrats on the newcomer! Just hope she doesn't grow up too fast.. You'll be fighting her for the controller....:)

I cleaned up your photo a bit. I was bored at work. Hope you like it.

bread's done
Back