--1 1st party VMU, 1 Mad catz Mem card, 1 Nyko rumble pack
--Berserk: Guts's Rage

Snes games:
--Super Mario World
--Super Street Fighter 2
--Street Fighter 2
--Zelda: LttP
--Ms. Pacman
--Mystery Game -- no labels, he threw it in for free *crossing my fingers for FF3 or CT*

got in the car, opened up the 'Cast and found this in the disc tray:

--Dead or Alive 2!!!!

All for the low price of.......*Drum Roll please*

$47.77

sweetness.

Now, I need to go clean the gunk off of all this shit :)

That's the plan ;-)

I'm about to post my other nice score in the fighter thread :)

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']I can't wait to find and mug you.

:)[/QUOTE]

as good as this is, I got nothing on Schultzed! :)

[quote name='The VGM']Use rubbing alcohol, works wonders.[/QUOTE]

They make this stuff called "Un-Du" as well. It has a scraper built-in and is great for removing those horrible labels from preowned games. You actually can get rid of all the stickiness with several wipes from a paper towel without having damaged plastic on the DVD cases. I've used it to remove stickers from SNES & Genesis games without bad effects either! I'm not sure I'd try it on a cardboard game box (like N64 or SNES) but it may even work on that. I'm just afraid to try it although some have reported that is works on paper well.

You can find it at office supply sotres or Target.

[quote name='jlkeeton']They make this stuff called "Un-Du" as well. It has a scraper built-in and is great for removing those horrible labels from preowned games. You actually can get rid of all the stickiness with several wipes from a paper towel without having damaged plastic on the DVD cases. I've used it to remove stickers from SNES & Genesis games without bad effects either! I'm not sure I'd try it on a cardboard game box (like N64 or SNES) but it may even work on that. I'm just afraid to try it although some have reported that is works on paper well.

You can find it at office supply sotres or Target.[/QUOTE]

I meant for plastic things like carts or systems. For sticker residue I use Goo Gone.

Unfortunately, I won't know what the mystery game is until I get my Snes in the mail.

In the mean time, feel free to start a pool in the Vbookie forum :)

No boxes or anything like that, though I think I have a controller and vmu box around here somewhere.

The Dreamcast I bought had MK Gold left in the console. Granted that's not as good as a surprise as DOA2, but a free game is a free game. It sort of made up for not getting a controller or Marvel vs. Capcom (the people who sold me the DC probably gave away MvC with the last one... sigh).

Goo Gone is indeed awesome, I have yet to try Un-Du but I may since I'm running low on the Goo Gone and Un-Du is sold at my college... ^_^

The mystery game and freebie in the DC makes the whole thing more fun.

Outta curiousity, what did they charge for the SNES games?

I'm guessing the free game is something frustrating . . . I mean what would lead a gamer to peel off the whole label? I'm guessing Super Ghouls and Ghosts . . .

I need some Goo Gone....my games are still a bit sticky......and they all smell like foreign foods of some sort. wtf do people do with these things? :lol:

The Snes games were $14 altogether. $25 for the cast and accessories, $5 for Berserk....and plenty of free fan service from DoA :lol: it's amazing how different it plays from Ultimate.

As far as I can tell, the dreamcast is fine. I cleaned it up really well and used a lens cleaning disc on it.

went back to the same shop:

--Jedi Outcast for GC, like new -- $12
--Super Metroid, cart only, clean -- $4

:D

does goo gone work well for getting stickers off the actual discs?? I have some preowned games from video stores and such that have really annoying stickers on them...

[quote name='Jimbo504']does goo gone work well for getting stickers off the actual discs?? I have some preowned games from video stores and such that have really annoying stickers on them...[/QUOTE]

I think it would screw up the actual label too. For those, I usually just use rubbing alcohol to take off the print on the label.

Oh yeah, the mystery game is.................................

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! w00t!

R.I.P. Yellow ranger. we hardly knew yee.

[quote name='Apossum']Oh yeah, the mystery game is.................................

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! w00t!

R.I.P. Yellow ranger. we hardly knew yee.[/QUOTE]

haha better than Madden 94..

it's a tough calll....football is more timeless than side scrolling linear beat em ups with 2 attack buttons. on the other hand, the Snes version of the Power Rangers theme song is priceless :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back